eBay Unfair, Unforgiving and Uncaring!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyers can commit fraud and Ebay gives the a full refund

We just had a buyer given a full refund without being contacted. We filed a fraud case against the buyer because he returned the damaged piece of electronics that he replaced with the new, in-the-box electronics that we sent. However, our case wasn't...

A positive message

I have been with Ebay since 1995, and have experienced all the ups and downs associated with doing online business. Issues have come up from time to time. Most were not resolved in a timely, unpartial fashion, if at all.I recently experienced, as man...

Unjustly

I've posted products for buyers at a reasonable price, and no one has nibbled, bid, or inquired about the products I put out there what am i doing wrong? And how do i attract sells?

Slow Payers and the Unpaid Assistant

I've been on eBay since 2000 but only selling regularly for about 1.5 years now. Seems to me the system for deadbeat/slow payers is totally unfair to sellers. This is 2020 -a buyer should be prepared to pay for their item within 24 hours of the aucti...

Ebay is evil

I sold a vinyl to a buyer who claimed the item was damged during shipping and wanted to return. I said as long as ups filed a claim they could return it. The item wasnt damaged BTW. Ebay and the buyer desided to return the item with out ups looking a...

SELLING HEMP OIL PRODUCTS

I opened a new eBay store for Hemp Oil related products just like the thousands listed but continued to have my products delated and my access restricted 3 days then 30 days. As most of you know it's not exactly easy to actually talk with someone fro...

Relisting items before they expire

I'm paying eBay for a basic store subscription which includes 250 free fixed price listings each month, the free listings reset yesterday with the 1st of the month. Since the reset I haven't listed any items but the counter for the free listings is s...

unjust ruluing

Sold a lens and the buyer said it almost messed his camera up when trying to mount it. He opened a case as I also did, but found in the buyers favor even no matter that I put the lens on my D500 camera and there wasn't anything wrong. I guess what th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I just almost got scammed my first time selling

How do I repost my buy it now for my Iphone XR.Some scammer tried scamming me and "bought it" but when it came down to it, no paypal money was seen and they refused to give me a email for their paypal. When I recived a fake email from a "Paypal Inter...

Ebay does not go along with their own policies they are for the buyers not for the sellers

ebay lies to you when you call them. They tell you one thing and you do it, then they let the buyers get their money back even though they buyer called me a liar and it took him past the 14 days to make a claim and they let him have it and charged my...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

13 Years and 6,000 Positive Feedbacks & We're Below Standard?

We have been selling on E-Bay for 13 years and have over 6,000 positive feedbacks. Now we are considered below standard? We had 4 customers leave glowing feedback then, for some reason, click on the “item not as described” button. None of these custo...

Our great Ebay (Smile)

Hi everyone, i just want to share a story. A buyer bought an item from me and asking for a refund, the reason is the item is defective or doesn't work (the buyer mention the item is flimsy and the item doesn't close). I accepted the return request, a...

Can't buy on ebay thru using paypal problem anyone else

For 2 days and 5 calls to ebay I cant buy anything/pay using paypal.I called ebay 5 times and the people are useless. When I go to checkout page and sign in to paypal it just keeps showing a rolling circle and will not go through to paypal for paymen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors