eBay Unfair, Unforgiving and Uncaring!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund

open letter to lying ebay rep last spoken to on 3-22 with PROMISE of 205.00 refund within 5 days, proof that ebay hires " professional " liars, me a 21 year power seller with proof of deliver via usps, and buyer gets full refund when** claiming ** pa...

Ebay Does Care - It Just Does Some Things Wrong

We have been selling on Ebay for quite a while now and also have had our ups and downs. The on-line market place is changing and Ebay has struggled to get it message out to customers that most things which sell on here are brand new. If we look at th...

Ebay doesnt care about sellers!! Ive been sick of it for years

I just had a buyer beg me to sell them a ten year old gaming system for dirt cheap for a " child in hardship" . The console sells for about 80 bucks. I sold it for $35 and said it was old and scratched. The buyer had 28 feedbacks. I have almost 2000....

4% BELOW STANDARD FINE

LET TALK ABOUT A PROBLEM LIKE WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO EBAY - HAS EBAY LOST THEIR MIND , SELLERS AND BUYERS CAINT WORK OUT THE PROBLEMS OR CONCELLATION ON THEIR OWN , LOOKS LIKE EBAY WANTS TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF THE SELLERS ,,,, EBAY IS CHEATING US SELL...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

WHATS THE DIFFERENTS

I WAS WONDERING WHY EBAY DOES NOT ALLOW THINGS TO DO WITH THE NAZI SYMBLE TO BE POSTED , AS FAR AS JEWS GOD BLESS THEIR SOULS BUT IS IT A JEWISH THING , I ASK THIS BECAUSE I SEE PICTURES LISTED ON EBAY SHOWING SOLDIERS BODIES FORM ALL WARS (IN ALL CO...

unfair refund policy

After spending more than 20 hours giving ebay scads of documentation and answering every question relating to the amount of shipping refund (the last ebay rep suggested that I MAKE the buyer accept the shipping refund). The team at ebay, who obviousl...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unfair ebay automatic refund practice + final fees

An item I had listed was purchsed by someone and paid for. I shipped the item on time and a couple of days later ebay sent a message to me that the buyer wanted to return an item because 'it was purchased in error'. The return was automatically(!) ap...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

UNFAIR EBAY-PAYPAL PRACTICE

04-13-2018 06:38:41 AM EBAY & PAYPAL just refunded a buyer without hearing both sides of the storryand believing a buyer who did not actually see the product himself!!So now the buyer got his money back and he is keepting the product!! UNREAL!I ended...

Wow! The seller has no recourse

I sold a golf bag to a guy who apparently used it then a couple days later decides to seek a refund because according to him it was not new. I have detailed photos that can prove it was new when it left here. Doesn't matter. The seller has to automat...

Did not receive and item

I ordered an item, the seller responded immediately after I paid saying it would be a slow process for it to get here I assumed since it was coming from China that was okay I didn't realize he said it so it would be out of the eBay money back Guarant...

Why eBay push to open cases in resolution center instead of contact with seller as first step to do?

I sell my goods all around the world. Have many customers from USA, good custemers, but unfortunatelly most problems are made by them. As to be honest, is not they fault. Clue is the eBay and USPS. I always send the item as postal international prior...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors