cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our great Ebay (Smile)

Hi everyone,

i just want to share a story. A buyer bought an item from me and asking for a refund, the reason is the item is defective or doesn't work (the buyer mention the item is flimsy and the item doesn't close). I accepted the return request, and paid the return shipping. After i received back from the buyer, I also inspected and take photos of the item, the item is functional perfectly and has nothing wrong with it (The original box of the product is missing when i received it). So i uploaded the photos to proof that the item is good, and decline the request and ask eBay to step in. Guess what? Ebay made a final decision telling me that unfortunately, they can't determine the original box of the item is missing was caused by the buyer, or that this was something in the buyer's control, so they just send the full refund to the buyer.  And they don't even mention that the photos show the the buyer is lying. I bet eBay didn't really see the photos i upload neither. When i know this decision, i was planning to do the appeal at the beginning. But i take a thought for few minutes, while eBay has great ability and brain that they can't determine the missing box is caused by the buyer, their good ability and brain will let them can't determine if my proof is real. So i just give up to appeal this decision. 

Conclusion is , if the buyers ask to refund for any non-sense reasons, just refund to the buyers even though everybody know the buyer is lying. Caused eBay is too great to determine the truth and false. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Our great Ebay (Smile)

I STARTED WITH EBAY IN 1996 . BACK THEN SELLING WAS SIMPLE . EBAY HAS HAIRED ???ABLES - GREAT BRAINS TO - WELL LET SAY TO MAKE A BIG MESS OF THE WORD AUCTION. MOST BUYERS ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND JUST WANT A SQUIRE DEAL . THANKS FOR THESE BUYERS . EBAY IS CRAMMING IT DOWN OUR THROATS  SHOW SHOW ALL BUYER  ARE GREAT PEOPLE . THIS IS FARE FROM CORRECT THERE ARE CROOKS / CHEATS / EVIL PEOPLE THAT KNOW EBAY WILL KISS THEIR CHA CHA CHA BECAUSE OF THE $$$. THIS LEAVES US WIDE OPEN FOR THE BAD BUYER TO DO WHAT THE WANT .  EBAY THINK THAT EBAY IS RIGHT. EBAY  EXAMINE YOUR RULE /LAWS YOU ARE WRONG AND THAT IS WHAT IS CAUSING BIGGER PROBLEMS .

Message 2 of 2
latest reply