Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91110 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37221 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25689 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12555 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6441 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4609 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14065 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1052 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Being asked to return product but also keep it.

I bought a gpu fan but the fan didn't fit my gpu despite being advertised as being for my gpu I was able to jury rig it but I did give a neutral review. I received a message from the seller.This is the message:----------------------------------------...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 253 replies
  • 35 helpful

eBay 100% charity can cost you money if not done correctly!

I was selling a item for a friend (regular sale not auction) for charity and did a 100% donation. After the item sold I had a $25 bill to pay. Item Sales Price was $50 with free shipping.Ebay promotion Fee: $5Shipping: $20 My expectation is that sinc...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Payoneer is useless

How can this useless Payoneer insist on two step verification to get account registered then never sends the pins.eBay...sort this useless company out, how can your site rely on this rubbish....its been telling me there two step verification is down ...

Resolved! eBay froze my payments for 30 days for no reason!

I received a message saying that my account "did not meet the bad buyer policy requirements".If I have had no complaints, item returned, no buyer disputes, where does this come from?The worst thing is that when I try to get in touch, I can't reach an...

Buyer feedback

Well... I have been in the habit of leaving buyer feedback (because it has been available and it's a way to thank the buyer). I tell the buyer of my gratitude for their purchase, I tell them when the order will be shipped and how, I tell them the tra...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is ebay still dead in 2024

Yes. Although certain answers on google ..... will say otherwise. Facebook marketplace is still the number one platform,aside from selling locally. Now if your just selling Chinese knockoffs ,then ebay may still be an ok place to sell. But for an ind...

Confirm Return Button doesn't activate the return

Hi, I have items to return that are defective and I have never had an issue previously, but I have entered the details added a photo 2.3MB, and added a link in the copy to youtube to show a video of the fault and I press the "confirm return" button a...

wrong routing number

Hi, i have been tring to link My bank account and it won't link. Ilooed at the information and found that I left 3 numbers of the routing number. Where can I go to correct this. I added a debit card but this card is tied the account that won't ink th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipped today. Buyer just filed return.

These buyers. Turn your hair white. Bought a paperweight Friday evening. I shipped today. Just after taking to post office, buyer filed a return. says she bought by mistake.

eBay suck. They don't care about sellers (or in general people).

They messed up my shipping label. Very simple request (my 5 yr old nephew can do it)They broke their own company policies (They voided my shipping label without me agreeing to, which should not be allowed by ebay)They refuse to admit their mistake an...

• 45 replies
  • 2 helpful