cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i get this massage' Sorry, all of your items are vehicles listed on eBay Motors and cannot be invoic

I get this massage the invoices the buyer Sorry, all of your items are vehicles listed on eBay Motors and cannot be invoiced.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

i get this massage' Sorry, all of your items are vehicles listed on eBay Motors and cannot be invoic

Why do you need to send an invoice? When a buyer purchases something eBay sends them an invoice automatically

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I have never gotten a massage on eBay.  I must be doing something wrong.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

We get that message in the Tool {?} category.  Its a know E-bay glitch that they have never fixed

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@rfloresmikey12 wrote:

I get this massage the invoices the buyer Sorry, all of your items are vehicles listed on eBay Motors and cannot be invoiced.

Well, the first and most obvious question is ... are all your items vehicles listed on eBay Motors?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

It makes perfect sense (sarcasm) since you do have an item that sold it is listed in an eBay Motors category 

solus-snap on solus Code Reader MT2500

and this item that is on auction now

solus snap on EESC310 . scanner. Code Reader

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

It makes perfect sense since....

@ebooksdiva 

Those items you mention are NOT vehicles.  To me it makes no sense at all.  They are listed in 'automotive TOOLS and SUPPLIES'.  I recall many months back that eBay did something that thwarted combined shipping/invoices for this category.  I guess eBay decided to stick with that plan.  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Apparently someone at eBay thinks if its listed under eBay Motors it must be a vehicle 🙄

My previous comment was sarcasm. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply