cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

Re: Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

As a buyer, not as a Seller YET, I would like to see the pricing increase in card trading deals... the American dollar is rising fast against all foreign currency!!! It’s time to start dealing the cards well above $2 each!!!
Message 646 of 701
latest reply

When I go to sell, you will not find a near mint at 99 cents... $2 or I keep it!! EBay may not be a factor soon, their fees will bring in competitive competition soon.
Message 647 of 701
latest reply

Yes, you have a legitimate buyers complaint!!!  Prices are too low for valuable players cards!!!

Message 648 of 701
latest reply

ABSOLUTELY!
Message 649 of 701
latest reply

In this case, you blew it. Why did you bid on an item you could not use? Using Search is not an exact science. Everyone should realize that Eba WILL include any and all itemp vaguely related to your search. Try searching for example, size 10 shoes and then see how many shoes other than size 10 show up.  When I bid on an item, I darn well read EVERYTHING that the seller has posted before I bid on it.

Message 650 of 701
latest reply

Since Ebay does not allow Sellers to give negative or neutral Feedback any more, I just post a negative message under the Positive tab. My worst offenders are non-payers, so my message reads "Serial non-payer.

Please ban this buyer from bidding."

I also have an automated email list of many, many Sellers, and I update the list frequently so my seller friends can put a permanent ban on these scam artists. The list is not on ebay, so there is squat they can do about it.

Message 651 of 701
latest reply

No "BUYER" complaints???  That's completely FALSE! Let me tell you about some of my "buying" experiences and I've been on eBay since 2000! Many of my purchases have been very rewarding  and with awesome sellers....but then there are those who purposely set out to decieve buyers by listing items as new or new but in an "open box" but then deliver old cr*p that's worn, damaged and very obviously used/returned! This is especially true in electronics and appliances! Then there are antique sellers who fail to fully disclose "flaws" or "condition issues" and think they can get away with it because they say "see the photos" and the photos fail to clearly show such faults! So do not give me this "Buyers have no complaints" because that is outright lie!

Message 652 of 701
latest reply

@topdog10to1 wrote:

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

My Order was guaranteed to arrive on Friday Oct. 11, 2019, today it's Sunday and my Order still hasn't arrived, a major item needed for an Event, can't get a real person at eBay, Horrible

Message 653 of 701
latest reply

I know what you mean,ebay is for the seller only,not the buyer,i bought a battery for my machine [wrong battery-- from Arizona battery,sent it back unopened and they kept my battery and my money,ebays fault cause they are such liars,tell you you are guaranteed your money no matter the reason---LIARS---emailed Arizona battery several times--no response--so I say don't buy thru ebay or from Arizona battery,there are many many  honest companys to buy from,screw ebay and Arizona battery.HOWARD P.

Message 654 of 701
latest reply

I have a complaint and I am a buyer!  I am tried of paying for an item only to get a refund a few day or week later.  Don’t list what you don’t have! It happens to often.  It ties up my money. I had a problem with a seller and the seller told me that since I filed a complaint I would get nothing and he would win and keep the money as he always did.  So we buyers have as Manley problems as you sellers.  Some of you sellers are scammers to.

Message 655 of 701
latest reply

what buiness is it of yours. get lost!

Message 656 of 701
latest reply

I just went thru the same thing seller got it removed and had all proof. eBay customer service said it should have never been removed. Cost me 37$ to fix what seller said works as it should.
Message 657 of 701
latest reply

Not sure but if he basically pulling some b******* where they won't post anything negative that's a crock of s***. Nobody understands the importance or relevance of the it guys in this world. They can design the way everything is searched hit and taken care of all with the way the internet and web programming set. Tired of eBay in their bul**bleep** they're all about the sellers the people that make their company go round not the buyers. Which is kind of funny because if nobody's buying what's the point of having people selling
Message 658 of 701
latest reply

YOU ARE SO DAMM RIGHT ,ITS ALL FOR THE SELLERS AND NOT THE BUYERS,EBAY LIES WHEN THE SAY  THE BUYER WILL GET THEIR MONEY BACK,BUT THEY LET THE SELLER SCREW YOU OUT OF IT.

Message 659 of 701
latest reply

Horrible buyers and sellers exist.

How do we figure that out?

Feedback.... not so much. 

Ive seen more feedback removed that was justified in the last month then in the last 5 years. Cant tell anything anymore with there removal system. Only option as a seller is positive feedback.... now you can get any feedback removed. What a joke!!!!

Message 660 of 701
latest reply