cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

This thread is SEVEN years old.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 677 of 701
latest reply

So what if it's 7 years old...it still applies to this day...EBAY doesn't give a rats **bleep** about Sellers! They only want to make buyers happy, the kicker is Ebay only makes money on SELLERS.

Message 678 of 701
latest reply

Is that saying that eBay is NOT posting the complaints from buyers? I do not know.... I DO know that I have used eBay for years with very few problems.... now that our country is in crisis, I turned to eBay to try to buys two (2) digital thermometers (there are quite a few listed).... one for myself and one for my son who is located in NY and is an essential employee. The seller (dgwsk003) was listed as a US company but turns out they are in China & ship to a California address to be distributed (supposedly) to the buyer. Now that I am trying to place a complaint & hope to be able to recoup my "lost" payment, that seller has disappeared! BUT - there is a new seller, same MO (listed as a US company but if you dig into details, find out they are actually in China) with what looks like all the same items that dgwsk003 had listed in their now disappeared store.... hey, I'm not stupid but buy, BOY wouldn't it be nice if eBay had a way to be contacted more efficiently than having to wait all the required days to have these crooks reported. Yes, these are extraordinary times & I can only imagine how many complaints eBay must have.... but it doesn't make it any more easy on those getting ripped off. Not sure if I will continue being an eBay customer after this. Only thing I can say about my 2 transactions, at least I'm only out about $30.... I can only imagine what these crooks took from others (but hey, add up $30 times.... possibly hundreds of ripped off customers and those crooks had a nice little payday at our expense). Interesting that the sellers are from China and tried to hide that fact.
Message 679 of 701
latest reply

Being a long time eBay buyer, I always depended on the honesty and integrity of the sellers - always gave raving reviews even if there were minor issues (that ALWAYS got resolved).
Wish there was a way to figure out which sellers are actually the good ones.... seems like too many scammers on there in these trying times.
Message 680 of 701
latest reply

Hey -- based on your comment (I'm a little peeved due to being ripped off by a SELLER that I have to wait too long to get reported).... I tried to find your store or any items you have for sale and can't locate it in the advanced search. I can only guess that you gave up on eBay.
Message 681 of 701
latest reply

That site is reported as a deceptive site. Is it? Or has it been made to look that way by a deceptive company?
Message 682 of 701
latest reply

I'm a buyer and I have a complaint.   wrote ( thinking I was responding to ebay')    

Should look into this seller. seemed to have played a dirty trick. This seller bidded this item up! I dropped out- and wow I get a second chance at my last bid? What happened to the winning bidder ? ? ? Now relisted at $12. Never again for this seller.....

Response: 

New message from:  av_control

Thank you. You will no longer be able to bid on, or purchase, my listings.
Stay safe and well.

Like i give a dam.....  Just posting for others to be aware of the trick...   Good luck buyers

Message 683 of 701
latest reply

What wrong eBay. I ordered white metal reading glasses and received gold. The seller ackn white frame. I’m giving up on you ebay

Message 684 of 701
latest reply

Tells me they are bogus . I have tried every way possible to complain about the bait and switch with shipping dates to no avail . When viewing it will say ships in 3-4 days and when they got your $ they tell you estimated ship is a month or more . Say it the beginning instead so I don’t have to fight and jump thru hoops to cancel . In fact I am ready to just close out after 21 yrs .
Message 685 of 701
latest reply

I have a complaint big time. I didn't know about this site but I would love to have some feedback.

I ordered a no contact thermometer for babies and adults. It was $42.49 and of course didn't arrived on time. After a few email exchange with the seller who of course was in China, I came to the realization that I got screwed.

The seller told me that it looks like the shipment was lost and he would refund my money if I close the case, you can see the message below. So foolishly I did and never got my refund of course. I sent another email to seller and no freaking response. Anybody could tell me what can I do? Because as ebay promised he will step in if I don'd hear from seller within 3 days. Nobody did step in. I called and got hung up on after directing me to the website. Any idea wha can I do?

Thanks

Seller's message:
""Ok,my dear friend. We are agree to refund you, but I need you help. Would you help us close the case first? If not,we can not send you the money. After you close it,we are surely will refund for you. Is that ok for you? Thanks for your understanding! Best wishes! "

Message 686 of 701
latest reply

Ordered underwear from seller, they weren't what they were advertised to be, I contacted seller, said would send me a printable return label but nothing was there to print, been trying for weeks to resolve this. When there isn't a physical voice to help solve problems the sellers take advantage of this no communication, please help me get this resolved. Thankyou
Message 687 of 701
latest reply

This is what happened to me, I live in Mexico I need it shipped overnight. I only go over the boarder once a week. I got the phone now i need a pen it didn't come with one, oh now the phone is broke i want a refund. Sent it back to me broken worse,it was dropped. No sim card and an old charger not the brand new one I had bought in the package the day I mailed it to her. Ebay gave her back her money even after I told them she didn't return it in same condition or all my stuff. After she got said refund told me she wanted her overnight shipping back or not getting my things. Is that fair ? Where is the Justice? Who protects us? Binding contract my ass! Rebecca Garcia is a scamer on ebay so beware, of all this hassle is not worth it. Leaving eBay for good.
Message 688 of 701
latest reply

ebay gives them there money back without making sure you got what was sent to you back in the mail. Also took money out of my PayPal and made it negative to give her back money. This whole process is bad. We all need to sue ebay!!!!!!
Message 689 of 701
latest reply

I was screwed by a seller. I forgot to check feedback on seller turns out he had only 1 feedback. Anyways obvious he was from outside the US which I specifically excluded. He never sent the product, he sent me a phony shipping tracking number. I finally got a resolution and surprise they denied my refund because he showed them a phony tracking that said it was delivered. Now I've used ebay for over 10 years without a problem. This is partly my fault for now vetting the seller properly but I'm done with ebay forever. They could care less. f them.

Message 690 of 701
latest reply