Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International shipment delay in Chicago

Hope someone can help. May not be in the right area for this question. Here it is...Shipped an international package on 4-27-21. Arrived in Chicago on 4-29-21. Tracking # progress bar reads IN TRANSIT in red. What is the hold up?

Hello, I would like to know if my bag is an original coach

Hila would like to know if my coach bag is original, since it meets all the requirements to be one, the genuine leather, its cuts are well made, it has the creed and its serial number, although over the years the creed has a visible deterioration but...

20210509_135841.jpg 20210505_223243.jpg 20210505_223221.jpg 20210505_223517.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pull Tabs Pulltabs

Hello - It seems that eBay, after over 25 years, has now decided to prevent all sellers from selling Pull Tabs games on eBay. Ebay is now calling all Pull Tabs "Lottery Tickets". This just began approximately 3 months ago. For over 25 years, Pulll Ta...

Coca Cola 16mm(?) Promotional Film

I came across an approx 20-minute film titled, "The Prom - It's A Pleasure" and it was sent by the Jam Handy Organization 2821 East Grand Boulevard Detroit 11, Michigan and it was sent to "The Coca-Cola Bottling Co. 95 Pleasant Valley Parkway Provide...

need some help identifying older die cast cars

hi i did a clean out for a friend and found these toy cars in the lot. i was wondering if anyone knows anything about them,if they have value and are they a seller on ebay?the only one that has marking is the cream color one it has R H I brand toys J...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with Johann Haviland pattern

  My mother says her China was made for a royal family by Johann Haviland Bavaria. I cannot find the pattern anywhere. replacements has a photocopy of the design online which is odd. I have attached photos.the pattern is W 134 Any help is appreciated...

84BD4C33-F34B-423E-98EF-7D50D8C8E542.jpeg 57B3034D-B9FC-48B9-A6B0-CFD4C4BE4AFD.jpeg

Buckle, any info pls

   Any info would help. I can make out most of the letters. Not sure what the 900. M means. Any insight anyone may have is much appreciated

0402211244.jpg 0402211236a_HDR.jpg 0402211231_HDR.jpg

No more Parcel Select shipping??

Someone said to print from Paypal (like I used to) but the payment does not show up there if customer paid with a credit card. I do scroll all the way down and the option for Parcel Select is not even grayed out.

minimum rating for buyers?

When making an auction can you restrict or limit winners to a minimum rating? I recently put an auction up, which was won by a person with a rating of (1) after the sell, sent the item, and he asked for a refund claiming the item I sent him is fake (...

classic view is gone

My classic view is gone It was so easy to use. Ebay wont take phone calls anymore . You have to seek them on line. Please put the Classic view back.

Ebay going downhill?

Ive trying to contact someone a couple times about a purchase,maybe fraud. I only get a 201 # always sounds like the same person. After a couple minutes i get disconnected. Either he is a poor help represenative or it is a recording. It sounds like e...

classic view

what was wrong with the classic view i hate let me say again hate they keep changing this on us let me keep the classic upload you all that like the new way keep yours !

Most Marked as Helpful Authors