Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage Texas Ware

Hello all,  hoping someone can solve my mystery.. I've had this plate for a number of years and just ran across it again going through some boxes I had in storage...10" made by Texas Ware... I've spent a few hours trying to find something similar wit...

IMG_20240418_173640223~2.jpg IMG_20240418_174452307~2.jpg

Please help

Please help me try and identify the pattern and/or manufacturer

20240410_183342.jpg 20240410_183406.jpg 20240410_183415.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Extra shipping due

How can I send seller after have paid for item an additional charge for upgraded shipping

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Amuskeag Grain Sack - any info? rare?

I was given this grain sack… I have seen others with other brands… But never this one. Would this be considered unusual or rare? Anybody have any interesting information on this company?

IMG_1911.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers win bid but never pay

I'm fairly new to selling on Ebay but have purchased some items over several years. The instructions clearly state, if you win the bidding auction, you are expected to pay. I have three sales that have never paid. One was partly my error in listing t...

Manufacturer's Mark on Graniteware

I have a nice set of vintage graniteware mixing bowls, dark brown with white spatters. Each of the three pieces has a manufacturer's mark on the bottom, which I haven't been able to identify. I know it's rare for these pieces to be marked; anyone kno...

bowl2.jpg

Social Posts

Why my facebook page is not linking to my account ???Other page with less viewers & likes is linking than other which have more likes & followers plz if anyone have any solution for it !!!

Dazey butter churns…

is every churn I see a fake? I seem to have issues with most of them. I would really like to buy one, but they all seem suspicious to me. Am I the only who is having a difficult time finding an authentic churn? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Value of an "Artist's Proof" as compared to a numbered print?

Just wondered if anyone might know what the value of an Artist's Proof is compared to a numbered print of the same image. At auction I bought a silkscreen print by James Hagen - it is entitled SHADOWS at centre bottom; is signed by the artist to righ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Does this look like a bill Campbell piece?

Hi. I found this beautiful panel bowl. Doing a little research, it looks like it was made by the artist potter Bill Campbell. About 8 1/2" wide and 2 1/2" tall. Does it look like a Bill Campbell piece?

PXL_20240127_191933907~2.jpg PXL_20240127_191945803.jpg PXL_20240127_192027571.jpg PXL_20240127_192232019~2.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER PROTECTION?

I've been selling on eBay 23 years. Things have changed drastically, & I don't believe all thesechanges are for the good. Seller protection is a myth, just empty words. It's a buyer's world. I'mready to throw in the towel. Discouraged in NE Michigan....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors