Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

youtube video in ebay description

seems easy enough, but i see no HTML tab above the description box, where is it? i see alot of videos but the description box does not look like mine, has ebay changed something?

Vintage Red Candle Holders

I have a pair of candle holders that are red with gold trim. They are 5" tall and the base is 6" d. The bottom of the base is etched with a floral pattern. Very heavy glass. Thanks for any help to identify them.

3box001.JPG
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID this

This is a very old cast iron carburator, has no stamings or markings, what is different is the gas inlet is big and goes right into the carb tube see pictures, is this for Lp gas? liquid would go right into engine. any help Thanks

20210303_113019.jpg 20210303_113054.jpg 20210303_113304.jpg 20210303_113019.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Art Pottery question.

I don’t normally deal with Art Pottery. I am selling a piece from a small but recognized 20th century pottery studio. It is marked with a tiny relief stamp of their mark which is initials of the name of the studio. Can I call that piece signed? Or do...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying a small vintage bucket

I have a vintage tin bucket that is about 4 inches tall. The opening is just under two inches across & the base is about 3 7/8 inches across. There is a wire handle attached that adds an extra 3 1/4 inches in height. Does anyone know what this bucket...

Vintage Montblanc 149

Are there any genuine 149 meisterstucks that have only one dot between the upper stems of the U on the middle cap ring instead of the usual small dots above each stem of the U ?

Help with this ornament please

Hello everybody,Does anyone recognize this little guy?I am guessing this is an ornament because of the little loopish thing at the top.I believe it is made of lead because it writes like a pencil and is soft enough to be able to bend or twist it.Its ...

Img_4531.jpg Img_4532.jpg

cosmetic compact

Hi I need help with some information on a cosmetic compact. The picture i believe is Victorian, and i believe it is made from celluloid and brass. I am not sure of the value which i need to know. The mirror is damaged, but many I saw on eBay 'from th...

IMG_5383.JPG IMG_5385.JPG IMG_5412.JPG IMG_5413.JPG

Mid century cat - teak or walnut?

Would like to list this 9.5" modernist cat figurine, no label. Can you advise me if this is walnut or teak wood? Thanks for looking.

DSC00466.JPG DSC00468.JPG DSC00467.JPG