Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello

My shipment has been stuck for a month now and is not moving I am very disappointed I paid a lot for the product and the shipment helped me please Tracking Number UPAAH000000019259520

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

No international shipping yet winning bid is someone in Germany

What a terrible mess for both me and the bidders on a piece of jewelry tonight. I made it clear in the "Create listing" on the seller's hub that the item would only sell to the winning bidder with address in the U.S. No international shipping. Instea...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS delivered to wrong address

UPS delivered a package to the wrong address. I had the correct address on the label. Buyer is wanting a refund. I don't think a owe them a refund because it was UPS that delivered it to the wrong address

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Good Morning Everyone...I'm new with eBay and have a question about being paid back for the shipment of an item. Usually I use the eBay shipping label and I get my shipping paid back to me but I've seen several videos about sellers using Priority box...

Batch shipping labels

About two weeks ago it became impossible to do a batch print of shipping labels on current items you want to ship. The program now brings up all your past shipping labels and what you have paid for them.Even if you select only the current ones that y...

shipping from old address even though I seemingly changed it

Hey does anyone know how to change shipping label "shipping from address" (as a seller ,before purchasing shipping label) for some reason even though it says one address (the one i changed it to,before shipping) it still says my old address on the sh...

Resolved! Return address is WAY different than listing location

I purchased an item from within the US and requested the seller to cancel the purchase almost immediately after ordering, but the seller declined stating that they already processed the request, even though I ordered around 8pm. Anyway, I'm trying to...

Resolved! Shipping Policy Added to Listing

Is USPS Expedited the same as Priority Mail? I'm confused with eBay's list of shipping policies, way too many.Then what is the procedure for adding the chosen policy to my listing? I'm a new seller again & this is something new to me.

UPS Login Not Working 5/1/2022????

Tried to login into UPS this morning. Got an error said try again and if didn't work reset the password. Tried a password reset and that 'encountered an error' and failed. Same this afternoon also. Tried Firefox as well as Chrome to see if it was bro...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping

Help! I'm stuck! I sold an item, which was had the wrong shipping. It should have been US Media rate, instead of a flat envelope rate. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to change it. Can some one help?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors