Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping the scenic route

I'm trying to figure out why an item I ordered, a phone case from North Jersey is being shipped to Maryland, 200 miles away only to be shipped back to its New Jersey destination… South Jersey. Six days if it arrives tomorrow. I've sent items to CA fi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

partial refundis a joke!

I sold 4 use slot car in good working conditions and now the buyer said they don't work,which is a ''lie'' because I tested them.If they didn't work then I would of sold them without the motor. When he sent me a message about not working and want to ...

Package from China: how long before I give up on it?

So I ordered something from a Chinese retailer and it got shipped out 4.5 weeks ago (destination: west coast USA). This retailer is not from eBay, but I wanted to post about it here since this is a place where people have a ton of experience with Chi...

Resolved! Refund on International Return

I bought a camera from a seller in China Aug 24, 2017. I received it September 6 and found immediately responded to the seller that the camera was not as described (malfunctioning screen, control knobs stuck, very obvious damage hidden by photo angle...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 helpful

Laptop

Hi! I havr ordered a laptop there are just 1 month and today this is what I see on my screen.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unique refund/return situation

I had purchased a purse from a seller. When I received it, I immediately noticed the packaging and the purse smelled like cigarettes. She had also included hand written note saying she hand washed the interior before sending it and to excuse the "per...

znlogic carrier scam

hello friends, take care of the sellers that use znlogic or not specified a well known carrier.The seller send me the item by a carrier reported as scam by several other ebay users. As this moment didn't know about that.The item never arrived; znlogi...

Seller with positive record not responding, feedback and refund options are not there

I have pre ordered a collectors edition game from a pretty good seller on Ebay with a really good record an year ago and everything seemed fine and dandy, I even bought another collectors edition from him that arrived the fastest I've ever seen and e...

Shipping Label Page Not appearing

I have two items to ship. When I click on either of them to print a label, I get flipped to the Seller Central page that tells me about shipping with UPS. I don't get to the print a label page. What is going on? I have tried this on different compute...

GSP return item problem

i have problem sry for my not good english but i'm not from USA 1. I buy item for 398$ item is shipped international with Global shipping program2. item is came damaged3. i read here on board advice what to do in that case4. i open case on ebay and w...

Sorry, you can’t ship this item.

As it says in my Subject line, I am unable to ship an item. That is the response I get when I try to print a shipping label. Is it because the P.O. is closed on President's Day? Therefore not allowing me to print out the label until maybe tomorrow or...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers are setting their shipping prices way to low.

I have been seeing sellers with a 3 pound item with first class shipping. Anything over 1 pound CAN NOT be mailed first class. It has to go priority. The postal service is starting to check the weight on these packages and then having ebay take the d...

Resolved! Seller Shipped My Item Wrongly By Media Mail - Question

I was informed by USPS that my package is delayed because the sender (seller) shipped my item by media mail instead of parcal post. It's a clock. Obviously not media mail. So I will be stuck with the extra postage fee when the carrier arrives at my d...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors