Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Shipping cost quotes ALWAYS too low

I have noticed that the price I am quoted using the shipping calculator pre-sale is ALWAYS significantly lower than the price I am quoted when shipping post-sale. Nothing has changed: I am always entering the correct size and weight of the package wh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

I can,t return item

Feb 05 I created a returnReason for return: Wrong item sent (seller sent OMRON BP629 when I buyed OMRON BP710n (UPPER ARM). I requested a return or refundFeb 05 The seller offered you a different item instead of a refund. You can keep the original on...

What does this mean?

After emailing back and forth with a seller, he tells me it's on the way and being shipped and provides a tracking code on Saturday afternoon. Monday now, and the tracking number doesn't exist. On eBay it says this: Does this mean I'm getting screwed...

Ebay Branded Shipping Supplies Lack of Options

The lack of useful Ebay branded shipping supplies is very discouraging. There used to be a much better selection.If all I sold were small lightweight trinkets it'd be fine but I think most of us need boxes bigger than 6" on a side. I would gladly pay...

Resolved! DHL & USPS Shipping

Can someone please help me? I ordered some ram from Newegg on here, shipping was free and it was supposed to be here today. Well it isn't here, I checked DHL Website and it said TENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER and when I check USPS it said it i...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's New Faulty Return Program?????

I have a buyer who purchased an item without reading anything or looking at any photos. It arrived exactly as it was described yet they've opened a return claiming it was damaged during shipping. I don't hardly get any returns so I'm not overly famil...

WHY DHL

Why do sellers use the pathetically slow DHL for their shipments? Is there a cut rate for sellers to ship via them? I live in the Midwest and as a buyer I cringe whenever I check the shipping status and see it was shipped DHL. DHL adds at least 3 day...

• 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

I bought an item, which was not as described. Opened a refund case but no refund.

HiI bought an item for my car, which did not fit after all. The seller asked the car specifications from me, whic I gave to the seller. Seller said "dont worry, it will fit" but after few weeks shipping I reveiced the item, attempted to assemble it, ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Partial refunds and shipping refunds.

Basically, I bought an item that has a defect, the seller has offered a partial refund of GBP 10, I originally paid 32. What I want to know is if I'll receive a full refund (including shipping) and if I'll have to pay for shipping. If I have to pay f...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer used VPN for cheaper shipment

I recently sold an item to a person in USA. Somehow the buyer paid for the domestic shipment for $7 in Sweden and not the international shipment on $12. I believe the buyer used VPN to get cheaper shipment but I can't prove it.The question is: Can I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY PLEASE FIX - automatic returns is killing the transaction....

....when all that is needed is a simple fix between buyer and seller. This fix can happen by simple communication. There is no communication on an automatic return. Neither buyer nor seller wants the transaction terminated.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer broke a bracelet and claims it's damaged

A buyer has opened a case against st me for a return as the item i sent them was damaged.. They said they wore the braclet and it broke while they wore it. So it wasn't damaged untill they broke it. They sent me a picture and u can see it's been snap...

Resolved! Suggestions to help resolve a return request

I am the seller looking for suggestions from the community on how to best handle a return request. Buyer said item was damaged in shipping and requests a return. Item sell price was $40 and shipping was $40.I contact shipping company and they said If...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors