Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

USPS experiencing issues?

Doing my shipping. Noted in red by ebay that USPS is experiencing issue on all my orders. I'm still buting labels. Anyone else getting this notice?

Bulk Shipping

When I ship using this feature, it is very slow and glitchy at the moment. Often when I go to buy the labels, it says opps ran into an issue after entering all fields. Another issue is it keeps cutting off the last label I create when it decides to g...

Package arrived at Delaware Hub and tracking says ready for pickup . Buyer told me she can’t pickup

I’ve shipped to this hub many times and have never seen this before. tracking shows ready for pickup. What am I as the seller or her as the buyer supposed to do? Has anyone had this happen? I’m going to be totally bummed if I end up sucking up shippi...

Resolved! What is required signature confirmation amount?

Can someone tell me what amount signature confirmation is required? I think the amount for required signature confirmation is over $700, however I just want to make sure. I have a order that's just under that amount when taxes and shipping is include...

Do you use Pirate Ship?

Contemplating purchasing my labels on Pirate Ship. Are they overall better than Ebay's prices? I tend to purchase either USPS or UPS labels based on price on Ebay. Typically ship items anywhere from 10oz to 6 pounds, some cubic sized boxes.

QR code INVALID @ USPS

I’ve been having QR codes scanned @ USPS and they print the label, for months. Today, at the kiosk, the code is INVALID! I am leaving town in the morning, and need to resolve this issue, to mail merchandise to the buyer. I’ve seen many other posts bu...

LTL Freight to Ebay international shipping warehouse

Hello, Does anyone have experience with Ebay international shipping on an LTL freight shipment? I had an item sell to a Mexico buyer from the US through international shipping. The item is 150lbs and oversized, which ships by truck freight. Is this s...

Resolved! Standard ebay shipping playing cards.

Hello I've been trying to ship playing cards with value ~$5 but ebay won't give me the standard envelope as an option no matter what I try and only lets me ship ground for ~$4. Anyone know how to get the option to ship for ~$1-2 to appear? thanks.

VAT PIAD IOSS

Dear Community, I have a problem; I need to send my sold stamps to an EU buyer. Ebay shows the buyer's shipping address with a VAT IOSS number. I am going to send these stamps in a small paper envelope (size 9 x 4) by air mail. Do I need to mention t...

I voided a label sinc the address was incorrect

My buyer contacted me indicating they gave me the wrong address, I had dropped off the pkg at FedEx already, I told FedEx the situation and they canceled the shipment, I voided the label on eBay...should I cancel the order as well? should I print a n...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors