Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ship Cover Unable to Print

Now that I have been loaded into the cattle car and am under the managed payments gulag I cannot use ship cover on any of my shipments. I have tried with paypal and pending funds , but with no luck. Is anyone else having this issue or it it and EBAY ...

Linking eBay Store to UPS Marketplace to Manage Online Store in UPS Problem

I am trying to add my eBay store as an online store manageable from my UPS account by following all of the steps set forth by both eBay and UPS. Here is what is happening: After I created a UPS account, I go to the UPS page where you "add online stor...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware Free Shipping Glitch (website, not app)

Heads up to all sellers- be extra vigilant reviewing your active listings. eBay keeps changing listings from calculated Priority to free shipping. It's not a bulk change- I keep finding single listings here and there- all in the same category, probab...

Delay or Lost Mail Florida to Redondo Beach via LA

There are delays in shipping. Sent a package USPS First Class July 6 from Florida to Redondo Beach. After July 10 I had no updates. July 14 put in a Search Request to USPS. Tracking finally updated July 24 in LA distribution center. July 27 tracking ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

WARNING - FELONY CAUSING BUG: Ship From Address reflected as Return Address on USPS Labels!

eBay once again does not test their code before shipping it. This same exact error occured in March when there was an update. Now once again, the Ship From address that I choose is reflected as the Return Address. I was worried this was going to occu...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

return item

i have opened a return case and then closed it due to the seller stating i had open it wrong now im unable to reopen a return case as the old one is in the system its been 4 days since opening the first one now when i try to open a return case ebay l...

Resolved! Counterfeit Blu Ray disc issue

I purchased a bluray from a Russian seller and it turned out to be a counterfeit (big surprise, I know) and so I complained and the seller agreed to take it back, even though he swears it's not counterfeit. It's basically a bluray copy of a DVD with ...

refund payments...

How do i send money that was over paid to me in a refund? How do i send it back to seller without seemingly buying an item?

So now “No secure location... unclaimed” loses INR cases?

I had a buyer that filed an INR on a package that was tracked as “No secure location” then days later “unclaimed, return to sender”. I normally win those cases and help the buyer receive a replacement and or a refund less shipping fees. The buyer jus...

partial refund for damaged item

bought an item. came damaged. sent pictures to seller. it got warped from heat imo. the label is off as well.he suggested a partial refund. I accepted. because of covid I payed twice the regular price and thats fine, but at least it should come as de...

Packing items

I am new to this. Can i know about what are the policies related packing items? plus, What are the ingredients that i need to packing? HELP!!!

Help: Getting scammed as a seller, what are my options?

I have been selling/attempting to sell collectibles and trading cards (mostly pokemon). I have sold a few successfully and have had no problems. Some items I have sold had box damaged, and every listing that I have made has shown multiple pictures hi...

Ebay didnt help me with seller that thief me

I need help the 4th of april I buy a product, today I cant track the deliver and in my post office never appear. I try to contact with seller but the answer is the same all time "we deliver and after that is not my responsability" Ebay never help me ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

30 day returns required to automatically re-list items that don't sell?

got an email Update your listings now to ensure they comply with recent security, policy and listing requirements updates. then gives me a link to 12 items (of like 80 I have for sale) and those are all 14 days returns. I couldn't find anything speci...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors