Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay is Charging an International fee on a domestic address?!

Hi. I'm relatively new at this. Well, I used to sell on eBay before, but it was many, many years ago. I'm hoping to get some advice and feedback on a shipping situation I find myself in. So on my eBay listings I only offer domestic shipping. I receiv...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Shipping problem

I shipped via fed ex. A signature was required, but the buyer wasn’t home. It is being sent back to me. Do I reship it on my own? eBay will not answer my ??!

Fraud

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/Did-not-receive-my-order-Tracking-number-is-bogus-Ebay-claims-it/td-p/34260761

Tracking number already used ???

9400108205497821076393 Yesterday (Nov 29) I bought a USPS First Class label using Bulk Shipping for an item going to UT (I'm in NH), one of 28 labels I purchased. This morning it says it is already delivered to an address in MO. Looking at the tracki...

Resolved! USPS Rate Increase starts Sunday January 21st

Just a friendly reminder to all that the USPS rates change Sunday January 21st. So you may consider starting to change your rates on Friday or no later than Saturday of this week. You can download the various schedules from the link below or open the...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 32 replies
  • 13 helpful

I need help with my shipping prices.

I have a bidder interested in a hallmark ornament. Ebay automatically set the shipping price at 8.00. The bidder interested has expressed concern that is too much. I do not mind to change the price as long as I cover my shipping cost. How can I figur...

how to handle bad address

Hello!So i made a sale recently and i went to print the label today and i was locked out by a screen asking me to change the address. the problem was that the address was 36 characters long and only addresses with up to 35 characters (apparently) are...

Postage charges leave me out of pocket

By the time I've covered the cost of packaging, seller's fees and most of all Royal Mail postage charges ~ always use tracked and insured, 1st class as my postmaster advised me it was the only way to guarantee the item would arrive at all)~ I'm findi...

Who pays VAT now, buyer or seller?

There is a lot of confusion now regarding vat for shipments to europe. before the buyer always paid the customs or taxes should they be charged, but now its the seller in the states that has to pay this charge? recently ebay said? From 15 July we're ...

Seller refuses to pick up return at post office - now threatening buyer since item was sent back

I've been threatened by a seller. Long story short is that he originally refused to accept the return for the defective item that I purchased, so eBay resolution center stepped in and the case was decided in my favor. I mailed the item back to him an...

BM Cargo in Florida

I had a buyer purchase a shirt from me and they want it sent to a freight service that is in FL. I have done this before and no issues. However, this time the buyer purchase a international label from me instead of a domestic label. I tried to tell t...

Return request, what happens to held amount?

Hello everyone! I just had my first return on Ebay. The item is currently on the way back to me. I have a question about the funds that Ebay put on hold. When the buyer started the return, the funds were put on hold and the same amount showed up as n...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors