Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Who is paying the shipping on this return?

My listings are noted that returns are not accepted. eBay contacted me and said I was not obligated, but that a buyer requested a special consideration because she ordered the wrong size and it "Doesn't Fit". To practice good faith, I allowed the ret...

New eBay Standard Envelope Shipping

Hello, just heard about the new eBay standard envelope shipping for trading cards. Does anybody know how much it will cost? When will it be available? And if anybody has used it already? Thanks for your time.

Usps lost my return for refund

What do I need yo do. I got a refund agreement from Seller. I then was sent a return shipping label, and shipped at USPS office. The tracking has stopped and item has not been delivered to seller. I filed a missing mail request with USPS, but since t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Paying for Shipping With Checking/Debit/Credit Card

First let me say I'm not a fan of the delay in getting payments for managed payments. I'm a small time reseller who is trying to grow. Right now most of my funds are going back into inventory. But my main gripe here is that I can't find any way to pa...

More USPS drama. Trying to settle a claim for 70% of amount.

Sent an item last month via Priority flat rate small box. Did everything properly. Printed the label here, insured for the full amount paid, properly packaged and shipped. They lost it. After jumping through their hoops to file the claim, providing "...

How to contact a REAL person at eBay

Need serious help, I am caught in an online loop where I never end up getting any help and the chat is down also? Anyone have the actual phone number?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

need help with GSP

Hi, so I am enrolled in GSP , but I have a buyer from Russia, saying he can’t pay for my item that he sent an offer for, and i accepted, because he gets a message that I don’t send to his area. I checked my seller account and it only says Global ship...

Cheapest method to ship computer cables?

Hello I’ve purchased 100 brand new dvi to hdmi cables and I’m trying to find the most effective shipping method as people would likely only buy 1 or 2 but the only shipping option that’s cost effective seemed to be media mail which I’m not sure if co...

Why was seller able to have negative feedback removed

I had a bad experience with a buyer. I bought an item and it was not as described. It was unusable. I opened a return. He agreed to take it back when I described the problem. I shipped it back and was refunded $25 less than I had paid. I left a negat...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors