Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

international shipping COST to europe/asia, through ebay's hub in glendale, IL SUDDENLY SLASHED!??

so the last 2 or 3 packages i've sent to asia or europe, standard ebay sales, nothing special, are going first to ebay's (international?) shipping hub at: 110 INTERNATIONALE BLVD, GLENDALE HTS, IL what's odd is that packages that should cost $100 to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

problems with shipping to a buyer

Hello, I sold a radioWhen I am about to pack the one I bought it tells me not to send it by USPS but to send it by fedexI told him it's okayWhen I went to fedex they wanted to charge me 26.36 solar for shippingThe shipping cost that the one I bought ...

International shipping

I have someone that is asking for first class international large envelope. My concern is tracking is going to be similar to PWE and not really update. If I choose that option, can I upgrade shipping to ground so just pay the difference? I know I can...

How to turn off buyers paying eBay discounted shipping rates?

I had the message below appear at the top of the page when I went into my SOLD listings. Does anyone know how to turn this feature off? I do not sell a lot and since I live so close to the post office I pay at the counter. My customers are always cha...

Buyershippingrates.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipment Tracking Late or Erroneous for USPS...

Hi, I started selling on Ebay recently and though I have shipped all packages either same or next day after payment - I have 3 "late penalties" under my selling account - this is despite 0 complaints and a strong history of "fast shipping!" feedback ...

Missing tracking and payments on hold

First of all, it's absolutely ridiculous that ebay holds payments on my account that has been active for +11 years, with more than 400 transactions. I'm not very active selling, but very active buying. Recently started selling again, but still, I'm n...

Multiple item shipping issues

Hello. We have some items listed that can be purchased in more than one qty. Ebay has added weight to the shipping cost but does not make my box dimensions bigger. For example: We sold three commercial heat lamps. The weight of the shipping was corre...

Resolved! Fedex Incorrectly Measuring Boxes - Huge Fines

I started selling a product two weeks ago and purchased boxes that fit within the guidelines of the Fedex OneRate service. I received an underpaid label charge on Friday. Upon further investigation, FedEx is mismeasuring the size of these boxes, push...

Reshipper is Portland

Someone bought a sports card from me. I only have 35 transactions, so I wasn't aware of re-shippers. I sent the package to Portland on April 29. It got to Portland May 3. Then the tracking said forwarding to next location for 3 days until May 6. Stil...

eBay counted two of my orders as late delivery saying we didn't ship on time however.......

I hope someone can help me. We shipped around 50 packages on April 15th. USPS and our business have an agreement that the carriers always scan in our packages on site. Well the carrier that day didn't just threw our packages into his truck and left (...

Shipping to old zip

hi there.I have two shipping addresses in my ebay account(07936 and 19701-1450 zip codes).Default shipping address is one with zip 07936 now.On item page I see this:But when I add item to my cart, I see this:Tried to remove address with 19701-1450 zi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors