cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay international shipping doesnt show on my listing

i am enrolled in the ebay international shipping program but it doesnt show in the shipping details and international bidders say they cant bid but i am enrolled...ive followed all instructions but nothing changes

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: ebay international shipping doesnt show on my listing

No it's 84. So that is what is deactivating the listing from EIS.

What are the size and weight limitations?

Size: A package cannot exceed 48 inches in Length, 84 inches in Length + Girth.

Weight: Packages cannot exceed 44 lbs. in billable weight (not actual weight). This applies to all countries except Canada (66 lbs. in billable weight).

View Best Answer in original post

Message 15 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

@viccari2006  when i click on the shipping tab from your listing and choose the UK, it shows $20.04 shipping cost

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

I see this on shipping page......

Ships to: 
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Croatia, Republic of the Congo, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Excludes: 
Barbados, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Israel, Libya, Martinique, New Caledonia, Reunion, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Venezuela
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

oh ok...i dont see that on mine...just shows domestic...thank you very much...happy thanksgiving

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

hmmm...that will be a big problem as the package weighs 15 pounds and is 38 inches long

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

the listing i am referring to is the soom doll listing...

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

the listing i am referring to is the soom doll listing

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

You only have shipping to the US enabled on that listing........so it can't sell internationally under EIS........ revise it to ship the other countries........

Ships to: 
United States
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

I only have shipping domestically on all my listings.

It doesn't matter. If you have EIS turned on it will automatically sell your items internationally even if the listing is for domestic shipping only.

Some part of the sellers listing is making the item ineligible for EIS.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

The maximum size for EIS packages is 48" in length and 84" in length and girth. Do the dimensions in the listing exceed that?

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

@robbie31415 

https://www.ebay.com/sellercenter/shipping/ebay-international-shipping/faqs

I'm certainly not an expert on this.........but apparently, you can exclude single listings......

https://www.ebay.com/sellercenter/shipping/ebay-international-shipping/faqs

To remove a single active listing from eBay International Shipping, you can exclude all countries except the US in your shipping preferences.

1. Go to the My eBay dropdown menu and select “Selling.”

2. Hover over “Listings”, then select “Active” from the dropdown.

3. Within your Active listings, click “Edit” within the listing you’d like to update.

4. Scroll down to the Shipping section.

5. If you already have exclusions set, navigate to your Preferences and to Excluded locations. Then select all the locations in the international section.

OR

6. If you don’t have any exclusions set, within the Shipping section click “See shipping options” and select the toggle to the right of Excluded locations. Navigate to your Preferences and to Excluded locations. Then select all the locations under the international section. Select “Done” in the top-right corner of ‘Excluded locations’ window. If the excluded locations box shows “Algeria (+169),” your listing will be excluded from eBay International Shipping.

7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Revise it.”

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

thank you....38x18x10...so yes the total would exceed 84 combined....but in my research it said i could have up to 130 combined...so this must be the problem...i have revised it 10 times trying everything i know and nothing...must be the combined thing that wont let me do it...i dont have problems with my other listings...just these two large dolls...ive been selling internationally for 10 years and never had a problem before...it has to be package size i guess...looks like just domestic sales for these two listings ....thank you all for trying to help...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...Bob

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

He's not excluding locations, so it doesn't apply.

"Once you’re enrolled, if your current listings don’t have any international shipping service selected, you don’t have to do a thing*—your current eligible listings will automatically update to eBay International Shipping, as well as your new listings if you don’t add any international shipping service while listing them."

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

ive tried over and over

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

No it's 84. So that is what is deactivating the listing from EIS.

What are the size and weight limitations?

Size: A package cannot exceed 48 inches in Length, 84 inches in Length + Girth.

Weight: Packages cannot exceed 44 lbs. in billable weight (not actual weight). This applies to all countries except Canada (66 lbs. in billable weight).

Message 15 of 18
latest reply