Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

eBay gave away my 6k range hood

I sold a very large range hood of all things to a person in NY last month. This person got it and immediately claimed it wasn’t the item even took pics of some weird parts that weren’t part of it. She then also claimed it was damaged. I contact eBay ...

the plus side of Ebay (bookselling)

For some time now I've felt that I want to cut down on my business and logically that meant quitting ebay and redoubling efforts on Amazon (books and media). It made the most sense in terms of income. Well then the bottom dropped out on Amazon in ter...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 5 helpful

Performance Policy - Item Not Received Rate.

Performance Policy - Item Not Received Rate.The restriction that will be applied to your account: NO SELLING PRIVILEGE Will the above selling restriction be removed?How long to wait for that selling restriction to be lifted?Are there sellers who have...

Have one to sell button

I ebay on an ipad. Yesterday the button/tab on listings that said something like have one to sell or sell now etc disappeared and the listing page layout format changed. How do I get back to the previous style or get that darn button back? To sell it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unexpected benefit of good pictures

Probably nothing that a lot of you guys don't already know, but maybe it will help some of the newer sellers. So, I have been getting rid of a lot of hobby stuff. Right now, been getting rid of gun related stuff. I know this field pretty well, so I k...

Does This Mean the Order Is Coming Back To Me?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Over 41,000 transactions and this is a first for me. Message from buyer. The address given in the message is a PO Box: Tracking info: Address provided during checkout:Buyers NameStreet AddressKetchikan, AK 99901-9408...

Screenshot 2023-10-20 194819.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-20 194217.jpg

Mark down sales

Not sure if there is a way to do this on here. I've poked around but if there is I can't figure it out. What I'd like to do is what B&M (and online sometimes) stores do when they run a sale for particular items or categories. Rather than the markdown...

Why do some sellers get more Impressions than others?

I'm not asking what's more important views or impressions - if you take 2 Top Rated Sellers with great feedback, why does one seller get way less impressions than the other. Does it depend on how many items you have in your store, how long you been o...

No help from customer Service to remove improper feedback

PLEASE HELP... I am fairly new to problems. I am trying to get EBAY to help me, THE SELLER, and am stuck in a round about between requests and articles and refusal and customer service. Is there a way to get someone to talk to me about terrible feedb...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors