Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Sent Wrong Item to 2 different Buyers

Hey eBay community, I have a bit of a conundrum. New Seller Here. I sold 2 phones recently and mixed up the phones with 2 different buyers. Phone A sold for $450Phone B sold for $150 Buyer 1 bought phone A, but received phone Band Vice-Versa with Buy...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible Scammer

Hello Community,I've been selling for a while and decided to grow my business officially. I'm wondering if other people have encountered this situation: I sold an item to what looked like a reputable buyer, and after I sent it, about three days after...

Resolved! Where is my shipping cost???

I sell my watch for gentleman for 265 dollars.Price of watch is 240 and shipping cost is 25.But I found my balance is 192. 240 - ebay fees.Where is my shipping cost? And WhY ebay get shipping cost ?? They didn't do anything about shipping!!

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

When do new final value fees go into effect?

I went from top rated to below standard for awhile and on the 20th I just got back up to top rated again. The promote option came back right away so I just assumed that I wouldn't still be charged the extra 6% for below standard anymore. But I sold 2...

eBay Int'l shipping program

When I first set up my shipping preferences, I excluded int'l shipping. I was recently automatically enrolled in eBay int'l shipping program. Do I have to edit my shipping preferences to NOT exclude int'l shipping in order to use this new program?

Heads Up! -- Items selling for amounts other than listed.

Just had an item sell for $229.49, when listed at $637.49. No offers, no communication, just sold for the wrong price. Called eBay, and apparently it's a known issue!?!?! So heads up everybody. Make sure you're double checking all of your sales. CSR ...

Resolved! Video Game Console Fee Percentage?

Hi, what is the default non store fee percentage on the video game category? I know the basic store percentage is around 6.5%

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's search program/engine SUKS!

OK, so this evening I was listing a men's shirt. It is a mens bylt drop cut lux v neck shirt. In the search bar I typed "mens bylt drop cut lux v neck shirt" (not in quotes). Well it gave me a total count of 51 matches. So then I tried to narrow it d...

Absolute Nonsense

Made a sale and noticed the deduction in fees seems higher than it should be. I checked the sale stats and noticed an "International Fee" because the buyer's registered address is in Canada. The shipping address is to Montana! I specifically have sal...

Automatic Enrollment in International Shipping

Just got a message that eBay automatically enrolled me in International Shipping, even though I have specifically excluded international shipping in my preferences. Had to go back in and "opt out," which could take a few days to process. Aside from t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 17 replies
  • 6 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors