Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Did the Return Policy Change for Cases?

Just got a buyer who opened a SNAD case because the item did not fit. I'm not in the mood to fight with her, so I just accepted the return and will eat the shipping. It used to be that when a return was accepted the buyer could just print out a label...

User avatar by Guide
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non paying buyer

It's been 6 days from an item I sold, buyer hasn't paid and I want to open a non paying buyer case and eBay won't let me. Says it will automatically happen after 30 days from end of auction. I thought eBay policy says after 2 day I can open case???

Resolved! What to do regarding return almost 60 days after initial email--no return request submitted--HELP

I sold two identical books to a customer. I created the listing as normal, adding images and writing a description. Somehow the listing got changed and the stock image and the ebay description got inserted and all my info got deleted, and i did not c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

New eBay Commercial Airings

Have any of you seen it airing on TV? If so, what channels & programs? I'm curious to see what range of demographics they're targeting. There's a Harry Potter marathon on the family channel this weekend and the commercial is being aired periodically ...

So, tell me honestly...Do you think the ebay experience will ever improve?

All starry-eyed wishing aside...When push, comes to shove... Will ebay ever improve it's search tactics? Will buyers not only have a more open wallet, but also, a more open mind. Will the seller/buyer scam rate ever ebb? Will all a seller's "truding ...

i'll make a million

I saw * track tapes and vinyl albumes being picked today....like they were coming back to stay..vinyl has had a recovery, but still..SO what about VHS!!! yes you get them for a buck or less...hundreds , thousands at rock bottom price... so my thought...

Seller Protection Lip Service

I sold a well functioning Panasonic Toughbook to buyer. I videoed the item as I was packaging and shipping, showing that the item was working properly before closing the box. Buyer states that the item was broken and opened case. After receiving the ...

And The Crazy Selling Continues !

Kisses to the Moderator. Kisses To everyone on the board !... 3 sales right now in just 2 minutes !... A new record for me in minutes of selling on Ebay... Sorry If I am sometimes a naughty boy, but kisses to everyone. Keep sending me sales !... Rega...

Considering a return to selling after hiatus of several years, what should I expect?

After selling on eBay, with absolutely no issues over hundreds of items (starting in 1999, I believe), I began seeing a high incidence of "problem transactions," items arriving broken, SNADs, buyers claiming not to have received items, stuff like tha...

Resolved! Dealing with frequent refund requests

Can sellers refuse bids from trouble bidders? One buyer returned 3 of 4 Certified pcgs mirgan dollars in OGH holders from me in 2 days. Obvioysly a very uneducated budder. Can i exclude this person from my future auctions?

Click to view entire descripton??? What the heck???

Has anyone seen this new layout for listings? I have a button on my last listing called 'click button to view entire description'.There is a completely blank screen unless one clicks that button. There is NO description of the item for sale until you...

Scammers!

I sent a brand new bag to the byuer. She reported that i sent an used bag and sent the pictures of an absolutely not my bag,everything ripped and broken. I even don't know where did she get this bag. I tryed to discuss with her the situation,but she ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

IF A BUYER IGNORES DELIVERY NOTICES AND PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO SELLER

Is a seller responsible to pay back the lost shipping fees which were incurred for "free shipping" to the buyer on a package they neglected to pick up after notices were left? The postage was nearly 30 dollars with insurance, all paid out of pocket b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors