Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Made a stupid mistake and lost money.

A month ago I sold an item($140),got paid,shipped, and left positive comment. Buyer claimed there was a small defect and said he would keep the item if I refunded $30 and I did. Next, he supposedly found another defect and wanted full refund so I mad...

How to Cancel Item after refunded through PayPal

I had a buyer send me a Request to Cancel message so I went through PayPal and issued a refund before I realized I could cancel on EBay. How do I cancel now without refunding their payment twice? And can they leave me bad feed back since I cancelled ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I ship two boxes for one order?

Many times I've had someone purchase more than one item and it is easy to put two items in one box and add the single tracking number to the 2nd sale. Today I need to put one sale into two boxes, with two tracking numbers. Is this possible? I've seen...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings Not Showing Up in Search

Hey, so I've noticed some listings only show up in search when you use specific keywords. For example, try looking up Blackberry 8520. I get 19 results. Then try looking up BlackBerry Curve 8520. I get 1,098 results. How does this work? What exactly ...

More and More Buyers seeking Partial Refunds when receiving items

I have recently experienced 3 different buyers buying items and then requesting 50% refunds and wanting to keep the items. I have requested them to return the items for a full refund but they have refused and just given negative feedback.This is beco...

Trying to list auctions today

I keep getting error messages and it reloads my page when I try to upload photos. I'm on an iPad. Is this happening to anyone else? I go to drafts and fortunately the listings are there so I don't have to start over. It's adding 2-3 more minutes to m...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

negative feedback -unfair to sellers

I have been on here for over 12 years and have received very few negatives-I received one today where the buyer says"looks like you raided your recycling bin" terrible packaging. First of all I get my bubble wrap from a source where it is new and eve...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

What percent of your customers leave you feedback?

Even after 15-20 years of selling on eBay, i still get excited when i receive positive feeback. But lately, the percentage of customers who leave me feedback is LESS than 10%. It used to be much more, like maybe 50%. What happened? Is everyone just t...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 42 replies
  • 2 helpful

Defect Removed – Still Feeling Affects?

alan@ebay trinton@ebay heidi@ebay A buyer purchased a very large hurricane lamp from me this past April. I was concerned it would be damaged in shipment, so I sent it in two packages and spent hours packing it up. Thank goodness, it made it in one pi...

"New from"

So while I was at a yard sale the other day, I punched some blu-ray movies into my phone to look up the selling price. I kid you not....there under the listing was "New from $X.xx". That's right, your listing fee (if applicable) is being used as free...

It's a Great Day to Sell it on eBay!

I'm pumped up for a great day on eBay! Got a whole lot of new stuff that is unique hard to find air tool parts They won't be fast sellers but I'll be the only one offering these part numbers for sale on eBay. I LOVE MY JOB

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 5 helpful

Listing duration

How can I shorten the time frame from "Good til Canceled" to 10 days on my listings that are "Buy It Now/Make an Offer"?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors