Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! dropshiping items

I really got into this i dont mind to not making money for the first 2 - 3 mounth while getting more feedbacks and raisng my reputation however every item i think to list him he has like 1-10 peaople who alredy selling it with high feedback how i sup...

STILL can't turn 'best offer's option off

I have looked all over this forum for a solution to removing g the best offer option but have not found anything that works. I have created the listing, then go back in to edit it. I have ended that listing and created a new one. I have clicked on 'a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Paying for postage through ebay

Simple question, hopefully a simple asnwer: How come sometimes when I go to print postage for an item I've sold, I have an option to "pay later" (i.e., take the price for postage out of the sale price) and other times there's no option at all and I h...

Resolved! 100 Free Listing, but still limits

My eBay account limits have been changed to 100 free monthly listing, now i have 49 left listing, and i even i have limits!!

How do I create shipping discounts

I went to preferences but the only option it gives me to change my shipping is to make all of the listings one shipping price. I can't do that especially on Heavy items. How do I change it to reflect first highest and half every one after that? I don...

Gallery photos not showing up in search

My gallery photos aree not showing up when they are attached to a promoted listing. Is anyone else having problems with this issue today? My regular listings have the photo in search but not the ones I have chosen to promote. Very frustrating as my c...

Is ebay intentionally giving longer delivery estimates now?

Maybe I need a tin foil hat but I was just browsing some listings looking for something specific and I am noticing 10-16 day delivery estimates (first class shipping) from US sellers. That is longer than usual, even when the seller is on the opposite...

Resolved! Bid retracting policy

When a bidder retracts their bid, does it go against their account at all?Cause I have been getting a lot "entered wrong amount" reasons lately and the bidder(s) never rebids as they are suppose to. If there is no punishment for the bidder when they ...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Problems combining shipping

Hello all. I am wondering if something has changed on the eBay checkout system. We do not have any combined shipping rules set, nor do we have the immediate payment required option turned on. In the past, on the rare occasion that someone wanted to b...

declining a return request

Question.... I just received a return request which gives me the option to "decline"if i decline the return request can the buyer leave me negative feedback?thank you

Error message "shipping rate table ID value false.." Makes no sense...

I'm getting a downright bizarre error message when attempting to list an item. It reads "The shipping rate table ID value false is not valid for the specified type (domestic/international) and/or site" I've never seen this before. I tried switching t...

Page Views disappeared from my listings

I have several items listed for sale and they al had numerous "views". As of yesterday all of the numbers in the view column have disappeared but one. which shows 5 and one item still shows 1 watch. What happened?

Listings not showing up and other weird stuff.

Well, it's been a while since I've sold anything, and it's been a few hours since I made some new listings. They don't show up in search results when I type in searches with a matching description. Also, I was looking at what other sellers were charg...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer asked to send to different address. Abbreviated street name?

I didn't question it till I printed the postage. The guy seems a bit off and I don't know if its okay. Apparently sending to a differenet address ruins the seller protection which doesnt really exist anyways but I digress. Not going to reveal his inf...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors