Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Trending price on exodo watch

Need to know the trending price on a exodo 25 jewel shockproof automatic timepiece watch

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can buyers "trick" the return shipping tracking number?

Something that confused me. A buyer filed a return request (remorse). They uploaded a tracking that shows it got delivered to somewhere else far away (not where I'm at). And the automated ebay system is now saying I have to refund them because item i...

Subject is not for resale

I got this Christmas present for from a family member and I really don't like the perfume and I want to know if I can resell it it says not for resale so I would like to know if I can sell it because I don't like the perfect in a consignment shop

"You don't need to return this item to the seller - you can keep the item." - what is going on?

I am puzzled as what is happening with the returns. For a change I am a buyer in the story. Bought two dresses from two different sellers, my fav brand and fabric, both dresses for under $20, was so happy about that. Dresses arrived. One dress fit fi...

User avatar by Scout
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller canceled the order because she left me a negative when bought from me.

Long story short...Today I found the beautiful Nike Ihone handband on Ebay. It sounds weird, not real and maybe frustrating but it sells a girl that left me a negative today. Ebay closed "not as describe" case in my favor because she did not provide ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Offer from Buyer

Hello again Today I recieved an offer for $50 for an item I am selling. The item is listed at $44. The user who made the offer just joined and has no feedback. I am worried that this is some kind of scam. What should I do? Should I accept the offer? ...

Do other ebay sites have boards also

We often get questions from other sellers in different countries.I know UK has their boards, but do other sites have boards in their language ?I clicked a link one time and it took me to PP France.So if you were on say ebay Canada or ebay Germany wou...

Resolved! Buyer with 0 feedback, joined today, offered above asking price

I'm really new to this game. I have an item I listed as Buy It Now for $299.99. Someone made me an offer for $300. They have zero feedback and they joined today. I'm assuming it's a scammer but I'm not sure. I'm a new seller also with zero feedback a...

Question for sellers...

If you don't mind me asking some sellers, how many items do you have listed and how manys sales do you have a day/week? I have about 150 items listed and average maybe 2-3 sales a day, which is fine. Ebay is just a hobby for me. Is that about right o...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

item specifics

Can i bulk edit when it comes to add your own item specifics ? I want to add things that are common with everything i sell.

Importing to China via Ebay

Hi guys, I have a few questions related to importing to China via Ebay, hopefully I will get the help I need thanks to you. 1. We already have an Ebay store, but we did not ship yet to China, but we want to. The thing is that we want to ship to only ...

Local Pick Up Auction Not Paid Via Paypal

I have seen a lot of posts about Local Pick Up items paid for through Paypal, but nothing about wire transfers...so here goes: Going on 3 months ago we sold a buyer, in Mexico, a lot of ammonia evaporators (162709165492) that the buyer promptly paid ...

Crumb, and item I just sold broke! How do I avoid taking a hit to my sellers account status??

I hate this, an item I just sold broke while I was handling it (a rare break, it just snapped in half without my doing anything undo!)...of course I will refund the entire amount, but how do I avoid taking a hit to my seller's account status? I have ...

Cancel transaction after PayPal unauthorized transaction dispute

Incredibly frustrated right now. I sold a pair of Apple Airpods on a Buy It Now. Immediately following the sale, the buyer opened an unauthorized transaction dispute through paypal and the money was put on hold. I contacted the buyer to verify that h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors