Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Mystery faric

Is anyone familiar with this trademark on fabric? It is a rich pattern but I am unable to identify it. Thanks for your help

Buyers scamming sellers on Returns - Help is this done often?

I have been a member of Ebay for less than 3 months, I have had a couple issues with some buyers. My first issue was that I sold a telescope to a guy in Canada, this was a high powered telescope. He also purchased this using the Global SHipping progr...

handling time SOS! please help

So hey everyone! in david's (for thse who familiar with it) course he mention that is crucial to have low handling time.the problem is with Home Depot or any other source is that:i had an order and made the purchase right away but Home Depot said it ...

We have been up at our cottage in Ontario, Canada this past weekend.

I have a Canadian account as well as an American account because we have separate banking facilities for our home in the US and in Canada. This was the first time I have ever called eBay Canada. At 5:40pm EST on a Sunday. It was about a return case. ...

Please Help! Is this a violation of the Feedback extortion policy?

Here is the situation. Our Buyer bought the Item on the 26th of December at a best offer price. Then they messaged my at 6:57P on the 27th. "8 days for delivery???!! You must be kidding! TERRIBLE." I then assured them that the item would get there so...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 113 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Removal by ebay (intellectual Property)

My question is when eBay removes an item for intellectual property. They never state the real reason. Intellectual property cover s a wide range. It is nice to know exactly why it was removed so that the same mistake is not made again. eBay states th...

OMG - People are Scary!

Was just in a forum on another venue when a poster brought up a return situation on Ebay. They pd $150 for something that arrived and smelled like smoke. Immediately contacted the seller - who offered to refund so the buyer opened a return req suppos...

Resolved! Why am I not selling?

Hello I’m a new seller can anyone look at my items for sale and tell me why I get views but no sales? Have sold only a scarf.

Add Multiple Images Using Ebay File Exchange.

Hi,I want to ask how can I add multiple images using Ebay File Exchange.I have tried the following format but no change found.PicURL: URL1|URL2Kindly help me in this regard.Thanks.

Can't (or won't) take it any more

I'm a very low volume seller (not with this ID) and while I have been able to sell quite a few of my personal possessions and was able to reclaim a good amount of money from them, I have had two bad experiences and that's it, I'm not going to take it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 4 helpful

I think Paypal and eBay and trying to get rid of smaller seller (just a theory),

It seems anymore, given my first hand account, and reading tons of threads on here for the past year, both PayPal and eBay have become nearly 100% buyer centric. Now stop and think, most large companies can assorb a loss, but a lot of people who sell...

Selling parfum gift set

Fairly new on Ebay. I have Expensive Parfum and body lotion new in box but box has scotch tape on it and small tear mark from removing some tape.A friend said I should sell out of box. I think better in box.What should I do? Thank you

Item that I sold!

Hi everybody, Merry 2018. Question: Why would something I sold on Ebay NOT show up in my sold items listings? Really weird! I have to do a search to find it and see if it got delivered. So annoying. Can you help? Thanks!!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors