Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Really bad policy by Ebay on International shipping

I had about 10 item not received cases opened against me lately. This is a small percentage of my International sales. Ebay really needs to allow more time during the Holiday season before giving a refund. One of my items was mailed to Italy on Nov 1...

Resolved! Positive feedback for bad buyers - need ideas

I know leaving feedback is voluntary, but I always leave feedback for buyers -- trying to have a positive attitude and have faith the buyer will be happy Buyer won auction. Didn't pay. I filed Unpaid Item claim. Buyer paid. Any ideas for positive fee...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 51 replies
  • 0 helpful

internal server error trying to sell item

Hi,I'm trying to list some items and once I click on the "Sell" button I get the internal server error message. Already cleared the cage, still the same problem. Anybody any idea how to fix this???? Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 1.31.13 PM.png

Description length

It used to be that we put a complete description on clothing items we were selling. I am told now that I should shorten my descriptions by a lot. Is this because of selling on cell phones? What is your opinion?

Buyer trying to blackmail me

I have a buyer who is trying to blackmail me to sell an item at a cheaper price or they will report me. They have said they will buy it at a fixed price even if the sale price is a lot more. This is one of three messages that they have sent to me.

Trending price on exodo watch

Need to know the trending price on a exodo 25 jewel shockproof automatic timepiece watch

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can buyers "trick" the return shipping tracking number?

Something that confused me. A buyer filed a return request (remorse). They uploaded a tracking that shows it got delivered to somewhere else far away (not where I'm at). And the automated ebay system is now saying I have to refund them because item i...

Subject is not for resale

I got this Christmas present for from a family member and I really don't like the perfume and I want to know if I can resell it it says not for resale so I would like to know if I can sell it because I don't like the perfect in a consignment shop

"You don't need to return this item to the seller - you can keep the item." - what is going on?

I am puzzled as what is happening with the returns. For a change I am a buyer in the story. Bought two dresses from two different sellers, my fav brand and fabric, both dresses for under $20, was so happy about that. Dresses arrived. One dress fit fi...

User avatar by Scout
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller canceled the order because she left me a negative when bought from me.

Long story short...Today I found the beautiful Nike Ihone handband on Ebay. It sounds weird, not real and maybe frustrating but it sells a girl that left me a negative today. Ebay closed "not as describe" case in my favor because she did not provide ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Offer from Buyer

Hello again Today I recieved an offer for $50 for an item I am selling. The item is listed at $44. The user who made the offer just joined and has no feedback. I am worried that this is some kind of scam. What should I do? Should I accept the offer? ...

Do other ebay sites have boards also

We often get questions from other sellers in different countries.I know UK has their boards, but do other sites have boards in their language ?I clicked a link one time and it took me to PP France.So if you were on say ebay Canada or ebay Germany wou...

Resolved! Buyer with 0 feedback, joined today, offered above asking price

I'm really new to this game. I have an item I listed as Buy It Now for $299.99. Someone made me an offer for $300. They have zero feedback and they joined today. I'm assuming it's a scammer but I'm not sure. I'm a new seller also with zero feedback a...

Question for sellers...

If you don't mind me asking some sellers, how many items do you have listed and how manys sales do you have a day/week? I have about 150 items listed and average maybe 2-3 sales a day, which is fine. Ebay is just a hobby for me. Is that about right o...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

item specifics

Can i bulk edit when it comes to add your own item specifics ? I want to add things that are common with everything i sell.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors