Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

About Selling

Can I sell items from Sri Lanka?

Resolved! shot size B or #1

I am trying to buy 50 shot size #1 and 50 shot size B. Most people want to sell 10 or 20 pounds and I don't need that much. Thank you.

eBay listing shipping from multiple locations?

Hi, I ship my products from multiple locations from all over the US. I use the warehouse that is closer to the buyer usually and I offer free shipping on all my listings. I received an item location misrepresentation message from eBay and it seemed t...

Am I Nuts?

I have some new listings, nothing has sold and I received an invoice from ebay for $400! I haven't sold anything on ebay for a few years. Did something change?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 56 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with promoted listings: I have to enter promotion listing multiple times

Good morning, all. We use promoted listings for all our listings. We have to enter the promoted listing information multiple times before it sticks and remains part of the listing. This has been happening since November. Does anyone know why this hap...

Ebay Customer Service

Anyone else taking part in the Ebay Run Around. Late Shipping. Customer happy, A+ FEEDBACK, but Ebay decide to issue late shipping hit. I complain that shipping was not late but receive a glib reply and advice on how to ship. I then complain about th...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 23 replies
  • 15 helpful

Questions for Bob Kupbens, VP, Seller & Marketplace Operations

Bob Kupbens, VP, Selling & Marketplace Operations will be reviewing 2018 on the Selling on eBay podcast, on Jan 1. He’d love to answer your questions during the broadcast. This week, you can submit the questions you’d like him to answer. He’ll answer...

SELLING E CIG BOX MOD

TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO LIST MY E CIG BOX MOD, I POSTED DISCLAIMER , ECT. BUT LISTING STILL GETS FLAGGED . NOT SELLING ANY NICOTINE PRODUCT . JUST AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE??? HELP!!!

Want an example of ebay's negotiated shipping discounts?

My infamous not-yet-shipped-back return cost $95 UPS, outbound. I checked USPS and it was $113 because of dimensions and weight. And that was with my commercial-plus-base-superstar-whatever discount. Return label issued to buyer by ebay, using USPS, ...

Photos not showing on Tablets

My listing photos are showing up fine on my desktop but if you look at a listing on a phone or a tablet only ONE photo shows. Any ideas ??

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

profit margin

What is the best way to sell? I have a very low profit margin for good items, I have been experimenting with auctions starting at 9.99 and also "buy it now" at symilar prices to sold items. Im guessing Im paying to much, but at the same time Im buyin...

How to close case for buyer

Hi there!How to close not received the case for a buyer. The buyer after a case has received the package and he does not close that case. How can I close as a seller?

iPhone scam

Just posting here inquiring about those who are selling iPhones- I have had SEVERAL people try and buy my item who overbid and and say the buy it now option isn’t working for them and will attempt to send me a message asking me to contact them outsid...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Where can I get cheap acrylic / plastic display cases?

I'm looking for cases like this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/657211619/iron-maiden-inspired-by-displayeddies?ref=shop_home_feat_2 https://www.etsy.com/listing/560815877/resident-evil-inspired-by-herb-display?ref=shop_home_feat_1 The size doesn't hav...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors