Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Anyone want to call CS for me?

(Kind of like trying to call the IRS right now ... Hello? Hello? Anyone there?) Remember my $$$$ return due to damage? I've been ignoring it because the buyer has not shipped back to me for refund. Return opened on 12-7; suppose to have been shipped ...

Buyer Messaged Me About Purchase they Received, Then Filed Item Not Received Claim

A buyer reached out to me with concerns about their purchase. I was selling individual collectables (~$100) that were originally packaged as a 12pk BOX. The buyer messaged me asked why they they didn't received full box, but instead 2 indvididual ite...

Resolved! iPhone Scam - am Seller

Hi everyone, First of all, I apologize if this is a dupe post; it's just I have seen some recent posts about messages from "buyers" that says "Hi I recently bought your iPhone but can you ship it to this address because [insert life event here]" or s...

Free Shipping: Worth It?

So, I am a small store but have been on eBay for 11 years. I've decided I need to really do some research about best practices and techniques or else I won't grow, and just keep breaking even. eBay indicates that free shipping leads to more conversio...

eBay adding Best Offer in the middle of the night

eBay should keep their noses out of our listing prices. In the middle of the night they changed six of my listings and added Best Offer ON THEIR OWN. I did not add BO nor do I ever add BO. I see the new listing format forces it on us. You have to go ...

Buyer wants to directly send me credit card info...

This is a new one, just curious if you folks think the guy is just in left field, or possibly some new scam. Sold an item, paypal checks out as paid. Buyer has over a year of feedback with no red flags. he sent this message (complete with his email a...

CA Prop 65 Warning - Are there any sellers using the warnings on their listings already?

As a business where we sell Upholstery Fabrics and Vinyls, we are trying to gear up for the new CA Prop 65 warning that goes into effect on August 30th. Are there any sellers that already have the warnings in place on their listings already? I would ...

$55.000 listing for a $50 pair of boots?? Educate me!

How is it possible that a seller can list a pair of $50 boots for over $55,000? My guess is that it pushes them right to the top in the search engine. This is a seller with a big store and 6 digit feedback. Why are they allowed to do that and not be ...

Seller I.D. in the search engine. No results

When I tell a buyer they can see my auctions by putting my seller I.D. into the search engine , my auctions do not come up. I get "O" results. How can I fix this ?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bait & Switch Seller

Why is Ebay allowing Chineese sellers to list a item at a price but when you go to their listing offer you must sellect a choice which when you sellect the allready listed item the price is sufferently higher? This is bait and switch and a froudulent...

WHY HAVE A FORUM?

Since this one is edited for opinions, why would you have it? Definition of forum 1a: the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b: a public meeting place for open discussionThe club pr...

Resolved! “Pick any 3” listings ... ok or not?

I have heard that eBay does not allow listings that offer a list of items as “pick any 3 for $20”. Why would that be a problem? If you list as a Buy It Now for $20 eBay would get all the fees it is entitled to when/if you sell. Is it actually true th...

Late shipment through no fault of seller

The Postal Service has identified a problem with the processing of this item at 6:34 am on December 21, 2018 in PROVIDENCE RI DISTRIBUTION CENTER. The local facility has been alerted and is taking steps to correct the problem. _______________________...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors