Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

methocarbamol

HiI have a question, methocarbamol is a Muscle relaxant and is in an ingredient in Robax and is illegal to sell on Ebay to US buyers but 72 sellers are selling it? Why have these transactions not been shut down? I have had items removed as they are n...

Ebay needs to revise how feedback is left or just get rid of the whole feedback system

So a customer ordered from us on the 7th, it shipped on the 8th, and showed delivered on the 10th. Tracking info was in eBay as soon as we shipped the order. The customer never contacts us with a problem. Then today (the 16th) he leaves a negative th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Mandated Sales Tax is Killing off E-Bay Sales-Sellers-and E-Bay Itself

Well, being positive, I had thought everything would be ok and selling would go on as normal after the new sales tax. Now I see that I was wrong....that's not the case. Buyers get an extra $100. tax surprise on an $850. item...and aren't paying. Buye...

User avatar by Scout
  • 62 replies
  • 7 helpful

what is this stat in Seller Hub?

What does the statistic mean for sales of "last 12 months". Is that 12 months including today, or does it mean last year? The reason I ask is that my number never seems to change despite the fact that I've increased my sales compared to last year by ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Baseball / Football / Basketball Cards

So I have some extremely rare cards. I have always collected sports memorabilia and of course items signed were authenticated. I’m wondering if the value of having a card authenticated is worth it to those that know? I have sold cards prior but just ...

Buyer hasn’t replied to my emails about setting up pick up date

My local pick up item sold on 2/9 but the buyer’s PayPal shipping location is out of state. I contacted them the same day to confirm they intentionally bought a “pick up only” item and I sent another email on 2/12 to follow up to schedule pick up dat...

Arbitrary Shipping estimated delivery dates??

Hi All. This is not a complaining thread. I would just like to know howthe estimated delivery dates are applied to listings. I have mainly coin listings.the vast majority of these are for a single coin that will weigh less than 4 ounces.I ship these ...

"send an offer" option not available for auctions?

Just a quick process question: I have a listing (literally, just one right now) that is an auction with no bids, but one watcher. The listing also has the "buy it now" option. I was hoping to try the "send an offer" feature, but it isn't available. I...

Item Stuck in German Customs?

On July 9, I sent out an item to go to Germany. It still hasn't arrived. As you can see from the tracking information below, it is "Held in Customs" and has been for two months now. I don't know who to contact about this and if it is lost; I've never...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have you seen anything like it?

Here's a weird situation:I sold a couple of expensive items to someone in Europe. He said he would pay me in a month when he receives the money from somewhere. Stupid me but I agreed to wait. About 32 days later he tells me that he can't afford to bu...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

E-bay is folding up...The good days are GONE.

E-bay is folding and failing...here are just a few reasons Activist Shareholders Search Engine Failure Plus THOUSANDS of thesame widget at different prices (you know what I mean) CEOs Dumb Changes More Fees, No Commercial (TV ad) Support. Dumb Change...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors