Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Online sales are down, and B&M store is in big trouble

So everyone knows the stock market is crashing every day... and silver and gold are also crashing. For those who don't know, Silver is down more than $4 since last week, and Gold down about $300. (I could be a little off with my timing, I'm recalling...

Resolved! Possible inex group scam

I recently sold my used phone to a winning bidder with an address that is an Inex Group in Delaware. The buyer has 9 stars and an account a little over a year old. They want me to send just the phone (without any of the accessories I was going to sen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

I was charged for eBay shipping labels twice per 4 items

Has this happen to anybody else? I paid for 4 eBay shipping labels on 04/17. Paid through PayPal like usually, but PayPal also charged my checking account for the same amount for the 4 labes. I had not authorized them to use my bank account and had p...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Who Pays Sales Tax To Who and How Much ?

So I read thru a number of Help pages and posts related to Sales Tax, but I am still confused. So let me ask these two questions as simply as I can. 1) If I am living IN Massachusetts and the Buyer is living IN Texas, which state is Sales Tax charged...

Automatic Adding of "Best Offer" Unacceptable

So, Ebay has been automatically adding the "Best Offer" option to listings for a while now. Look, I've read the posts about this topic weeks ago. I get why Ebay is doing this, and I get that there are ways to go in and remove it. However, I am not sw...

Price gouging

Has anyone else noticed a lot of price gouging lately? $19.99 for a bag of cat treats which you can pick up from the store for less than five bucks.

Resolved! Uptick on selling, scam?

I'm just a casual seller on Ebay, maybe 1 or 2 items per week. But since Friday, Mar 13, I've sold 7 items, nothing unusual. Believe me, I'm not complaining, but its very unusual. I know some of you very helpful Ebayers will say don't complain, but I...

Bogus Bidder

I have my setting to not allow anyone with 3 or less bid on an auction. I have it clearly stated in my auction. I have a bogus bidder on an auction ending very soon. I used to be able to cancel but now the system won't let me because the auction ends...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promote your items bulk edit "bug"

Has anyone else noticed the ebay "bug" where if you bulk edit listings to say you want them to be promoted it works just fine, but if you then try to bulk edit your listings to say you don't want to promote your listings, it randomly selects 10-25% o...

Seeking Alpha article; "eBay: Sell, If Not Already Sold!"

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4332256-ebay-sell-not-already-sold?utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha&mail_subject=ebay-ebay-sell-if-not-already-sold&utm_campaign=rta-stock-article&utm_content=link-0 Is there any hope left for eBay? They'd be...

PRICE GOUGING IN TIME OF A NATIONAL CRISIS

SHAME ON ALL YOU SELLERS WHO THINK A NATIONAL CRISIS IS THE TIME FOR PRICE GOUGING WHILE 100'S OF 1000'S OF SENIORS AND OTHERS WITH MEDICAL PROBLEMS CAN'T EVEN FIND HAND SANITIZER FOR A RESPECTABLE COST. I AM ASHAMED TO BE PART OF A COUNTRY WHO IS ON...

Price gouging

This is just another problem with eBay. They allow this kind of **bleep** to occure. They claim that listings are screened before they list them (at least that is what customer service tells you when you complain that your listings aren't showing up)...

Screenshot_20200316-214745.png Screenshot_20200316-214728.png Screenshot_20200316-214702.png Screenshot_20200316-214651.png
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ASD Las Vegas show cancelled.

Interestingly ASD never sent out a message to those of us who are registered for the show. Wonder how many will show up. I heard about it from 2 of my suppliers who were exhibiting at the show. So if you were planning on going be advised.

When did sold listings start showing up in ended listing section?

I just checked my ended listings, normally i would have 0 in this section but i have close to 600 listed here. They are all listings that have sold the past few months. I do not have out of stock option checked. I never turned it on and i just double...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors