Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Sold new jeans, buyer returned old jeans

Sold some new jeans, buyer said they didn't fit. I offer returns (not free returns). System automatically approved the return. No problem so far. I opened the return package and there old used jeans of the same brand. Waiting for buyer to respond to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Ending a fixed price listing & selling limit

Hi folks, I’m a noob, I just started selling on ebay, and obviously have selling limits (3 items/$200), my questions is : does ending a fixed price listing count towards my selling limits, in other words, is it considered sold ? if for exemple I post...

Newer seller confused about VeRo

Hello, I'm a newer seller to ebay. I just got my second VeRo violation. For both items, I bought the product from a liquidation store. The products are both brand new sealed in original packaging, (tooth brush heads and gummy supplements). I got the ...

Thank you for all the advice!

I made some changes to my listings, I added more photos, and I tried really hard, Please reach out to me if there is anything I can do to get sales.

Start selling sneakers on Ebay but has a problem with location.

Hi all,I have been buying sneakers on Ebay now. The experience has been great, better than all other competitors.Though, I received most pairs in NJ, USA, but I owned a sneakers boutique in Thailand. So for that matter, I would like to ask, whether i...

Finding record of an item I sold last year

Does anyone know how I can find records of an item I sold 6 months ago? A buyer reached out and said that they did not receive item but it has been 5-6 months. I can't find the record of this...

Social Security Number

eBay wants my social security number after years of being on here without it. There's no way around it, so I guess I just won't sell on ebay. I hate giving out such sensitive info, and just having it out there on some server somewhere for the next 20...

Resolved! Mentoring

I am selling off my private collection of 6000 comics from the 50's to the 90's. Does eBay have any mentoring programs to help with selling strategies?

Resolved! Fake buyers

Has anyone delt with fake accounts from buyers who claim to buy your items but in turn email you saying that they want you to call them? These people never pay and hold up my sells for a week. Ebay should have a rule in place for people who create ne...

Must I sell item to top bidder if they are not in the US and I have "no international shipping"?

Auction just ended. ALL my auctions stipulate "NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING". The top 2 bidders are both from Mexico (1 has a 0 rating / the other has 8). I would lose about $60 selling to the 3rd highest bidder, but would rather that than break my own ...

eBay restrictions

I've been an eBay member 10+ years. I'm an occasional buyer & occasional seller. But I mean nothing to eBay. eBay caters to the mega seller. After 10+ years I'm still at eBays' mercy to release "MY" money after 14 days. I was told to file for early r...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors