cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you for all the advice!

I made some changes to my listings, I added more photos, and I tried really hard, Please reach out to me if there is anything I can do to get sales. 

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Im sorry, I Have been busy and I dont really have the energy to fix everything that already took me about 2 hours to list, Im just trying to get some extra money for college, and im sorry if its not good.

Message 2 of 41
latest reply

@justine183 

We really are trying to help you garner sales/interest for your items.

On your converse shoes (cant remember if high tops, working from memory here)

Change title to:

Womens Converse Tennis Shoes Size 6 High Tops Hot PINK *GUC

Pix: you need to at least add a pix of the bottoms

Note in description any defects, tears, etc

Good luck.  If you truly want your efforts to be fruitful, please consider the suggestions shared.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 41
latest reply

"... and I dont really have the energy..."

@justine183 

Then you MUST work on the patience that you lack... as referenced in yesterday's thread. Your listings are still trainwrecks.

Go through yesterday's replies and make the changes recommended.... 1012 is NOT a Girls' Size, do you really have two of that Baby Alive, the 'clothes womens fashion' still looks like pairs of socks/tights, etc., etc., etc.

Good luck to you in what lies ahead.

Message 4 of 41
latest reply

Hey! She sold the makeup box! WooHoo!

She should have had pics of that opened up...it *might* have brought more money.

OK now @justine183 get it packed up and shipped. Ebay will hold your money for around 3 weeks.

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 5 of 41
latest reply

Thank you so much! Will do! It is about to be shipped shortly.

Message 6 of 41
latest reply

Instead of thirty items on the floor, how about ten pictures (or 12) or items neatly hung up and organized?   Sizes, makes, colors,   I don't want a pile of your old clothes with no freaking data. 

WHAT IS INCLUDED???? WHO MADE IT?  WHAT SIZE IS IT?  ARE THEY CLEAN OR ARE THEY RAGS?

You have a long long way to go.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 7 of 41
latest reply

Yes, but it sold for $3 @shipping.

@firesteel_surplus 

The OP just lost money.

The fees + shipping will eat any monies (on hold) that the OP will eventually get.  No way that can ship for $3.  Depending on "where" it is headed, might be more than the sales price + shipping shown.  OP is likely upside down.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 8 of 41
latest reply

@katzrul15 wrote:

@firesteel_surplus 

The OP just lost money.

The fees + shipping will eat any monies (on hold) that the OP will eventually get.  No way that can ship for $3.  Depending on "where" it is headed, might be more than the sales price + shipping shown.  OP is likely upside down.

I know 😞

Wish I had caught it earlier...before the sale. But she wasn't exactly paying attention to the other thread anyway.

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 9 of 41
latest reply

Several did try to point out multiple issues.

Not yours or mine to catch.  An abundance of free advice from seasoned sellers - a plethora of expertise really trying to be impactful.....

Posting ID Only.......
Message 10 of 41
latest reply

"Yes, but it sold for $3 @shipping."

When I first saw that listing, I feared it was an -- overly optimistic -- estimation of the postage cost.   Still, I congratulate her for her first sale.   And I hope for the best for her.   I also lost money on an early sale because of not knowing about postage costs.  

Message 11 of 41
latest reply

@divwido wrote:

Instead of thirty items on the floor, how about ten pictures (or 12) or items neatly hung up and organized?   Sizes, makes, colors,   I don't want a pile of your old clothes with no freaking data. 

WHAT IS INCLUDED???? WHO MADE IT?  WHAT SIZE IS IT?  ARE THEY CLEAN OR ARE THEY RAGS?

You have a long long way to go.

Yes, yes they do.

Posting ID Only.......
Message 12 of 41
latest reply

This ID has feedback for selling from over a year ago.  Was that someone else?

When I discover I have an error on a live listing, I break my neck to pull it up and revise as soon as possible. 

Message 13 of 41
latest reply

Yup, yard sale tactics only work at a yard sale.

Message 14 of 41
latest reply

@firesteel_surplus wrote:

@katzrul15 wrote:

@firesteel_surplus 

The OP just lost money.

I know 😞

Wish I had caught it earlier...before the sale. But she wasn't exactly paying attention to the other thread anyway.

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

@firesteel_surplus@katzrul15@monroe67 

And she will ship 1 Baby Alive for $13.70, but she will ship it and 4 other items for the low, low price of $5.25. Ay, yi, yi...

@justine183... Heads up... be a @fern*wood... hop to it! 🙌

Message 15 of 41
latest reply