cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending a fixed price listing & selling limit

Hi folks,

I’m a noob, I just started selling on ebay, and  obviously have selling limits (3 items/$200), my questions is : does ending a fixed price listing count towards my selling limits, in other words, is it considered sold ? if for exemple I posted a listing worth &200  but I ended it, do I have to wait again until the next month ?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, you would have to wait til next month if you ended the listing. If you sell one thing, then you have two left to sell that month, not to exceed $200. If you manually end it, it is the same as selling it.

Below is the policy link on limits.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-153677...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, you would have to wait til next month if you ended the listing. If you sell one thing, then you have two left to sell that month, not to exceed $200. If you manually end it, it is the same as selling it.

Below is the policy link on limits.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-153677...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

To the best of my knowledge, if you have a 3 listing limit, that includes active and sold. Your listing limit = the TOTAL of listings. If you have an active listing that you end and/or the listing ends on its own when it completes its listing duration time, that listing is counted as a listing from your Total limit.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@fashunu4eeuh wrote:

Dang. That actually kind of sucks for new sellers...especially the honest ones.

But I guess we all started somewhere and dues have to be paid.

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@malltitude 

As soon as you list it, it's counted towards your monthly limit.

Once your limit of 3 is reached, you'll have to wait until next month.

The first of next month, if you have 2 listings up, you'll only be able to list 1 new item for the month.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@malltitude wrote:

Hi folks,

I’m a noob, I just started selling on ebay, and  obviously have selling limits (3 items/$200), my questions is : does ending a fixed price listing count towards my selling limits, in other words, is it considered sold ? if for exemple I posted a listing worth &200  but I ended it, do I have to wait again until the next month ?

Thanks.

You could  just take the existing unsold listing and click  "revise listing" and revise it to the new item

Message 6 of 6
latest reply