Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

CONTACTING EBAY

I have been trying to list an item to sell on EBAY, when i do, im told that i have reached my limit, mind you, i have not sold anything for the last three months. Ebay then tells me to contact them to increase my limit... HOW?? when i try to go thru ...

Happy Thanksgiving and Hopefully Happy Selling!

Have heard reports that many are considering buying used items for Christmas. eBay was mentioned as a potential source. I hope everyone sees and increase! We have for the last 2 weeks! I know it's been a tough year for many...maybe it will end on the...

Returns

I recently shipped out a Watch worth around $300 to a buyer who stated that it was a gift for his father. I accepted his best offer of $270 and shipped the item out earlier this week via USPS Priority Mail. The buyer contacted me today stating that h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Brand New Accounts Made Day of Purchase - Discussion

Has anyone experienced multiple brand new accounts bidding for their items made on the day of bid/purchase? I've been experiencing an influx of this... It's quite annoying because they don't pay or have the intention to...

Promotion Campaigns

When I promote items I get a choice of several campaigns without any explanation of what the differences are between them. What kind of nonsense is it that we are given choices without knowing what the difference is? Anybody know for a fact what is t...

Payment dispute and global shipping program?

Really odd situation. A buyer purchased a pair of sunglasses for about $130 via the Global Shipping Program. (In CZECH) I live in the USA. As soon as they were delivered, they opened a payment (nothing on Ebay) under “item not as described” In the de...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay a Tyrant

I think so. What is an example of tyrant?a ruler who is unconstrained by law.

Cancel after printing shipping

I packed a sale last night, left it in my mailbox for pickup, and woke up to a message saying they meant to buy a different one. Fortunately, the mail carrier hadn't come yet. I suggested they cancel, and they say that since it is marked as shipped, ...

"How much is the least you'll accept for your widget?"

I sent an offer to someone last night, and they replied back a little while later to ask "how much is the least you'll take" and then blah blah blah, I really want it, it's a present, it would make my mom so happy if she could have it. That reminds m...

Buyer asking for shipping discount after purchase

Buyer had initially contacted me to see if I would sell item at a discount. I replied back that I was firm on the price. A few hours later she messages me again asking for a discount on shipping. I don’t reply as I was at work and didn’t see the mess...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer has asked for discount after purchase. Twice

My item sold and I was contacted by the buyer asking me to make the price an even $16. It was .07 cents so thinking maybe they had a gift card with $16 left I sent an invoice. A full day went by and I sent a payment reminder to which they replied say...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors