Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

i listed an item of another seller someone bought from me now he needs to return it? see description

A week ago, I published an ad for a product offered on another seller’s account on eBay, and I put it at a higher price. Someone bought from me, so I bought from the original merchant and put the address of the buyer who bought from me.Now the buyer ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 57 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLERS IMPORTANT

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Had listings taken down for policy violation even though they did not violate policy

So essentially I had over 500 of my listings taken down sighting that they were violating replica coin counterfeit policy when in fact all of these coins were genuine US currency none of them were replicas or fakes at first I thought this was an arti...

First time Selling

This is my first time selling on ebay and I sold an item to two different accounts, yet the shipping labels have the exact same address to ship to. Is this a middle-man, or a scam. Thank you.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad seller

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

Ebay art gallery transfer of ownership

Hi! Can you provide a how-to guide on taking over an eBay store after the passing of the owner? The owner's kids would like to take over the eBay store, which had quite a lot of good reviews over decades, but don't know where to begin or who to call....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors