Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

How Is GSP calculated?

I've always been curious how Global Shipping is calculated on items for international buyers. I don't always put the weight in my listings, so wondered how they are able to come up with a rate.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer demanding order cancel

I have a buyer that bought an item off me and seconds after ship[ping the item he is demanding the order to be canceled. He telling me that i'm lying about the item being shipped and says he will open a SNAD case when he received the item and leave a...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

TRADING PHONES: I DIDN'T RECIEVE A PHONE THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET IN TRADE!

A buyer and I agreed to trade our phones, an iphone 7 and a samsung Galaxy s8.I sent my phone and gave him my tracking number but he is not replying and didn't ship his! would calling his local PD help? Is there a way I can get him to pay or get my p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

This is a new one, for me

I do not ship internationally, but I have a bid for a comic from someone in South Africa. The auction's active until midnight tonight (or so), but it's a somewhat popular book, and I'm figuring on some last-minute bids. Is there anything I can do, or...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad buyer

I have a good one for you. I sold an Apple Iphone 128gb . It was delivered to the address requested by the buyer and given to the individual at the the location. a full day later, the buyer claims she opened the package and the phone was not in the b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 2 helpful

How to get Ebay listings on Google Shopping?

I've called Ebay numerous times about this. Some reps tell me it's by invite only, other haven't a clue or say it's nothing Ebay is doing to prevent listings from appearing. I've went on this board and found a post that said you must have flat rate s...

Do Post Ever Get Deleted? How Long Does A Post Stay Active!

Is there a method in the madness...wondering how everyone feels about two year old post. Trying to help new comer reading post and then realizing it's from 2015...immedately click out of the thread...does anyone know how long old out dated post stay ...

I have problems with bidders from Thailand, trying to buy my Vintage concert T-Shirts

I keep getting bidders from Thailand/Malayasia trying to buy my Vintage concert T-Shirts. First they don't pay, or their address is so convoluted that I can't ship, or bidders with 0 feedback. But my main concern is that these countires are notorious...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can the seller offer to second winning bidder?

Hello:The item was sold and the buyer paid, however he resides further away from the state where I live, then Shipping cost is close to $50 due to large box and distance. I need to pay close to $40 more for it to ship it out. I e-mailed the buyer the...

Fees for Sale After a Return Not Credited

Hello, I sold a Canada Goose jacket a month and a half ago and received a request for a refund a few weeks ago. The buyer claimed it wasn't authentic, even after I had produced an email letter from Canada Goose claiming it's authenticity (I had writt...

Using the 'Paypal Option' to scam sellers

I sold an item on ebay, shipped it with tracking, item shows delivered. Buyer claims that its not as described and that he shipped it back to me. Both are a lie, item was brand new, and he never shiped the item back to me. He opened a case on ebay, h...

Immigration reform? How about seller reform.

I really don't think people who don't even live in the US should be able to sell items on Ebay US. I've come across many of these seller most of which are English illiterate. They break all the rules and always play the bottom feeder. They import dat...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors