Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Ebay should charge buyers a fee for cancelled orders

I have had a crazy amount of cancelled orders as of late. Why doesn't Ebay charge some type of fee for that?Once i see the customer orders something I package it up.Ebay and the customer always expect quick ship so i try and deliver on that.To waste ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

LOSING FEEDBACK -WHATS UP WITH THIS NOW!!

Its bad enough trying to adapt to all the changes made by ebay and the dragged out navigation process to list items. Then my mistake of shipping an electronic stereo component from Canada to Calif to receive that dreadful email from ebay saying the b...

Feedback and phone and chat

Well ebay phone support is at 11:50 AM saying that is past operating hours. So I have to chat. Buyer supplies wrong address and asks us to ship to a different one. Reported buyer. Cancelled sale and told them to re-purchase with the proper address. B...

New Seller Help

I am new to selling on eBay but I cant sell because I have some new account restrictions. The message in red I get from eBay is telling me to contact a support member for help to get it removed but I cant because all eBay support is f*cking useless r...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Charging tax on United States coin sales

Does eBay still charge tax on the sale of U.S. coins? I have not sold coins on eBay recently because eBay has been charging tax on the sale of U.S . Coins. They have lost my business because charging tax unnecessarily by eBay is a big ripoff and I do...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 89 replies
  • 3 helpful

Please help🙏

Just got a email from eBay saying my account has been permanently suspended yet I click my items and they are there or so they seem.What could be going on?I have been behaving like I’ve always behaved on eBay since 1998.Got some private email from eB...

Resolved! I am looking to find a new place to buy and sell.

I buy approximately 5k/ month and sell approx 7k/ month on eBay. You can imagine they make a good amount of of this and my subscription. I have recently been the recipient of extortion attempts but 2 buyers and eBay did nothing to protect me. I am fu...

Screenshot_20240426-131349.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors