cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

600+ items and no sales for a week

So I haven't made any sales since the end of September, and I'm worried what the issue is. I don't know if it has to do with the recent changes USPS made. I have close to 300 watches on the items I listed, but none of them have budge.

I know some of you said that I should cheapen the prices, but the problem is that my grandmother wants me to charge people more if you want to take the selling business seriously. And even then, I can't cheapen the prices due to how the listings I had actually counts as the free listing

Message 1 of 64
latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: 600+ items and no sales for a week

@auctionpet wrote:

Just goes to show "watchers" mean nothing! It can be very frustrating.

In my experience, most "watchers" are other sellers who are selling a similar item keeping an eye on your price.  Watchers mean absolutely nothing.

Message 31 of 64
latest reply

LOL!  Did you even read my comment?  😛   "Buyers can see your stuff."  Let me know where I said the opposite?  

Message 32 of 64
latest reply

This horrible trend is still going, even added 75 great games and NADA all weekend. WTH Ebay????/

Message 33 of 64
latest reply

It is really slow out there................the tumbleweeds will start collecting soon!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 34 of 64
latest reply

@katzrul15 

I can hear the wind blow and tumbleweeds pass by 

Message 35 of 64
latest reply

I have never seen this before in 20 years, not for the amount of games I have up and as a sponsored seller and Top Rated. I hope you are right! 

Message 36 of 64
latest reply

Well I'm TSR+ also with 20+ on eBay but does that really matter to buyers now looking for the cheapest deal?

Message 37 of 64
latest reply

@mister-bear13 

@coastaltechsolution 

Almost 18 years here (next month) and I have not experienced this either.....not like this.  My impressions are so low right now.  Really makes you wonder.

I have 2 items that I am the lowest price, free shipping, free returns, TRS+, 100% FB and promoted.  I am about $12 under the next Lego set as ours has free shipping and ours is new/sealed and theirs has a damaged box.  Guess whose sold today?

It is like our listings are not visible.  We are Top Rated.............I honestly do not know.  I was watching the other 3 sets (there were only 4 of us with it new) and ours did not sell.  We sold 2 items Sat morning and nothing since (on here).  Amazon sales have been pretty robust this weekend, but off from the week before (so down slightly).  Where have all the Buyers gone?  😞

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 38 of 64
latest reply

@katzrul15 

@mister-bear13 

I'm guessing it is hard to understand right now

Yes eBay had done something lately especially with PLA that has seemed to disrupt the flow 

The economy is not so good right now with inflation and many other factors

I just don't know, I bless every and all sales I have right now

Message 39 of 64
latest reply

i have noticed that this year sales go down  and also eBay drop the promotional fee down, i think ebay is going to face big dig because eBay is not focusing on growth and just focusing on old school principles , i am seller and i believe eBay must bring their own shipping company before its too late, e commerce has been split in to many other platforms. even i am  a seller, i believe eBay should force free return policy and same time give more flexibility for refunds and for feedbacks and should remove this pathetic seller service metric feature. its useless feature because returns can be abuse easily from new buyers and as well as from scammers.  hire new talent and focus on growth ebay.

Message 40 of 64
latest reply

@coastaltechsolution wrote:

@katzrul15 

@mister-bear13 

I'm guessing it is hard to understand right now

Yes eBay had done something lately especially with PLA that has seemed to disrupt the flow 

The economy is not so good right now with inflation and many other factors

I just don't know, I bless every and all sales I have right now

Yes.  This ^^^^

Posting ID Only.......
Message 41 of 64
latest reply

@uniwarehousewares wrote:

i am seller and i believe eBay must bring their own shipping company before its too late

Ebay doesn't ship anything so why would they need their own shipping company?

Have a great day
Message 42 of 64
latest reply

@jet_joa 

>I wonder if Ebay is throttling USPS stores because of whatever change the post office did?

Perhaps you're not getting views because of the new promoted listings advanced. One of my sons always searches on price and told me that the search results are different now. It seems eBay is putting PLA listings ahead of lower priced items in searches.

Message 43 of 64
latest reply

I also think PLA has something to do with all this 

Message 44 of 64
latest reply

I average 2 sales per day and between 4-6 EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND for the last 3 years. This is the 2nd straight weekend I have had ZERO Sales over the weekend. I just checked my VIEWS BY PLACEMENT and I always have views listings in the the TOP 20 slots, Not so when I just checked I have ZERO Impressions and ZERO Listings all of a sudden in the Top 20 Slots with over 1,800 listings in this site. Check your Listing Impressions by PLACEMENT, I think they are sticking anyone who has the Pay Per Click Feature at the Top Now regardless of Price, Top Rated or Shipping Speed. 

Message 45 of 64
latest reply