cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what category does a longarm quilt machine fall under

deefisher01
Enthusiast

im trying to list a longarm quilt machine and have no idea the category it falls under.  I need to know this before i list the item. that is because of the various charges you have.

Please respond immediately

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You are posting on a public message board, not to ebay customer service so it's not 'us' who have made the changes. I'm sure that if someone else is familiar with that category they will give you some suggestions but it might be faster just to look if there are others posted and what category they are in.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Although a much more sophisticated piece of equipment than most sewing machines, why would you not just list it under crafts? I see several hundred listed there.

And I strongly agree with the responder who said to make it local pickup only.  If you have one, it would probably need disassembled to ship and then the purchaser would need to put it back together before use. If you list it as local pickup only, at least the buyer would be able to have your advice and instructions when he got ready to put it back together.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Home & Garden>Crafts>Sewing>Sewing Machines & Sergers

or Home & Garden >Crafts>Sewing>-Quilting> Quilting Tools & Equipment 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Home & Garden >Crafts>Sewing>-Quilting> Quilting Tools & Equipment

It is a quilting machine...........

Message 5 of 5
latest reply