Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Messages

Why is eBay messaging so terrible? When I attempt to compose a reply, it's a 50/50 shot on whether a new message will open to allow me to write a reply. Then after I compose my reply, once the reply message finally opens or I close out of eBay and re...

Half dot com sellers.

Yes, there is a method to list, but not transfer, your listings from Half dot com to eBay dot com. I will try to cover this in this thread. The first step is to get a 'snapshot' of your half dot com listings. Even if you do not follow the method for ...

App update changes defaults and other selling details

Ever since the app updated, if I use the app to add a photo, change a price, etc., it automatically changes my listing without my consent on other details. For example, it changes my return policy from 30 days to 14, unchecks "require immediate payme...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What happened to the custom pages for ebay stores?

I had made a custom page that had all my store polices listed, so instead of puting the policies in every listing, I included a link in my listings that would take you to that custom page. (The link was fixed and working properly after ebay made thei...

Dates, Posts out of Order?

My Discussion Group sections have been malfunctioining for 2 weeks now. When I click on a Thread---the Opeing Post does not appear. Instead all I see is Replies that were created a day or so later???? If I go to End sometimes the OP there at the end....

Resolved! Purchase history on the iPhone app

On the Ebay iPhone app my purchases is getting arkived after 60 days in the purchase history. Does anonody know if Its possible (and how) to find the ealier purchases on the app so i won’t have to use a computer?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

File Exchange Abandoned request

Hello, i tried uploading my csv. file and got Abandoned Job: Abandoning Job error.Some of them ive got in past, but managed fixing problems, now its difficuilt.Can you make more error codes in future to avoid getting Abandoned job as error, which doe...

InkFrog, Android Phones and the eBay App

What is up with this deadly trio? I've recently learned that my Inkfrog Open created listings are a mess on Android phones when viewed through the eBay app. I had one customer tell me the photos were pushed off the page and the description was an unr...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

return to search

When I am looking to buy something once I click on a item than want to return to list it goes to the bottom of page instead of where I was lookin, than I have to scroll up to try to find where I was. Can this be changed

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Letter to Ebay Directors

Dear eBay - Whomever is running this company, I have to say I'm not the least bit pleased with how you are handling the changes you are making. It started a few months back when you removed access to the ability to obtain a printer friendly version o...

Turbolister missing required Item Specifics.

I was listing a sweater today. I went into Item Specifics and clicked "Get Suggestions" and a lot of the specifics that used to be there are not coming up including size. I tried a Program Update and there was a Data Update which I completed but the ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do you recommend to save listings? Listing Manager recommendations? Seasonal Listings?

I have lost old listings and had to re-weigh packages research product details and hunt for or retake photos. It would be great if something could save my listings. Ideally the system would:Work online in a browser window. It could be an iphone app, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors