Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Turbolister issue regarding item specifics

While trying to upload last night, I received an exception on each of my listings saying Item Specific is missing. Apparently, ebay now wants me to enter "Certification" as a field for all of my coins even though almost all are uncertified. That woul...

Messages not syncing between app and website

Has anyone else run into this? If I respond to a message from a bidder in the app, it still shows as unanswered if I go my listings page on a desktop, and there's no way to make it go away because I've already answered it. My answer will show as sent...

Using File Exchange to upload images to EPS?

Is it possible to do this? All of my listings have many variations that are difficult to set up manually through eBay so I use Excel to quickly upload them. My images are all self-hosted and my goal is to have File Exchange upload each variation into...

Just curious about a listing . . .

Hey ineed to know something .i hope u can help me about ebay..im curious about something..i have purchase an item..once i checked my 'purchases' on that item,the picture are gone and only 'listing not found' was came out..i tried to contact the selle...

FileExchange bulk end upload not working - '

Hi there, I'm trying to end some items on bulk, but keep getting the error 'Abandoned Job: invalid line' when I upload the .csv file below via file exchange. Any ideas?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Markdown Manager Change 10/10/2018

So today I received the long awaited message from eBay that sellers can now add items to sales as soon as they are listed. There is no more 14 days waiting period. Thats gret eBay, however you might want to fix the bulk editing Tool which has been br...

New updated EBay iOS app shipping is super buggy!!

Hi. I’ve tried to put in shipping info several times and when I preview the listing it shows that buyers need to ask me for a quote. This is very frustrating. Also, is there an override for the Good ‘til cancelled default for listing with a fixed pri...

Markdown Manager for 5/7/10 listing is now active.

Has Ebay changed markdown manager AGAIN for 5/7/10 day listing? To those who don't know, in summer update Ebay has restricted sales for all new item listing, in other words, you have to wait 2 weeks before any sales goes active for new listed item. T...

How to fix an error when trying to relist

Help...I have an item that is stitting as unsold and when I try to relist an error message "upc blank" displays. Of course from the unsold tool you think I could just click on the error and be directed to the UPC field of the listing but no...that wo...

eBay Seller App is Worthless Without a UPC Field

I cannot adequately express how ridiculous it is to have a selling app that does not support all of the required fields. I was convinced that I had missed the UPC field, so I called CS and the rep confirmed that I am not blind...the eBay app does not...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Lister Survey

OK, I had posted this on the selling forum and someone suggested that I post this on this forum. I just took a survey from eBay about improving Turbo Lister. I find Turbo Lister useful for keeping track of my inventory, when I last posted an item, it...

Importing from bonanza,com booth errors

when uploading from bonanzza booth some of my listing are sent back ro me with error : requires variation specifics and item sprcifics along with missing name in name value list. does anyone know what this means and how to make it go away?.

Resolved! File exchange question, additional MPN headers or how to add more in a single header?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Our category recently added the option to include multiple MPN number fields. If you list manually you can type an MPN and it adds the entry to a check box. You can add up to 19 on a single ad so 19 boxes would ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors