Running Your Business
Tools, process and agreement updates to help you run your business.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Centralizing Post-sale Claims

In today’s update we announced that you will be able to manage all post-sale claims through Seller Hub and My eBay “Sold”. You can read more about it here and feel free to leave your questions for our Update team to review and reply to comments below...

Unpaid Item Case to Cancel Transaction

In today’s update we announced an enhancement to the Unpaid Item process. You can read more about it here and feel free to leave your questions for our Update team to review and reply to comments below! Please note that eBay experts will be present a...

User Agreement Update

Today we announced an update to our User Agreement. You can review the User Agreement here and feel free to leave your questions for our Update team to review and reply to comments below! Please note that eBay experts will be present and engaging on ...

Unpaid Item Case to Cancel Transaction

In today’s update we announced an enhancement to the Unpaid Item process. You can read more about it here and feel free to leave your questions for our Update team to review and reply to comments below! Please note that eBay experts will be present a...

NON PAYING BUYERS

Hello ebay??Its 2021 now, and it seems like you have not caught up with all of the new kids on the block.You are the OG of ecom, yet there is some serious, stale, tomfoolery going on! You are still my first choice though!Here are the new kids:Mercari...

Resolved! Ebay taking charge

Getting sick ad tired of ebay full control tactics! Ebay was great when they were America's on-line garage sale and before they decided to try to become another Amazon. I, for one, am not going for it. For starters, Ebay is NOT getting access to my c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 10 helpful

Automated eBay Options

Automated sellers and buyers do not exist, but personal communications and customer service should. Computer intelligence is an oxymoron when it comes to personal communications. Buyers sometimes face illness, business demands, family emergencies, an...

Resolved! Partial Refunds on Non-Returns

Currently i use Paypal exclusively and have had to perform any agreed upon partial refund through them as ebay has no option available for providing a partial payment for agreed upon refunds or partial refunds , say for postage refunds, or agreements...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

This new page layout will NOT let me copy from the Update and post without HTML ERROR!

How utterly stupid, this new page format will NOT let me copy sections from the Seller update and paste them in my window without giving me an HTML error so I have to re-type the whole darn thing ... why can't you create posts that can be copied and ...

Screenshot (2504).png

Managed payments

I have been on eBay for MORE than 20 years am top rated and have an anchor store. Each time some person at eBay with a marketing degree gets an idea they institute it. Those folks typically have absolutely ZERO experience in selling or dealing with b...

EABY SELF DESTRUCTION ????

WE HAVE JUST GONE THRU THREE PAGES OF COMMUNITY CONVERSATION . I WOULD SAY EBAY HAS NEVER LOOK WORSE. SOME ONE AT EBAY NEEDS TO GET THEIR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND. AS I HAVE BEEN STATEING SINCE THIS NEW FUMBLE BALL MANAGEMENT HAS TAKEN OVER,,,,DEAN 5050

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Seller update - Unpaid Item section questions

Please confirm the items below regarding this new " quicker more streamlined way to handle unpaid items" feature (screen shot) 1. When you "proactively remind buyers to pay ...": -When will the first reminder be sent? Please post the message here and...

Screenshot (2505).png

Running a business

Why am I getting all this **bleep** about running a business when I'm NOT a BUSINESS ?? I stopped listing items on ebay because I have to list as a business. I can't seem to list any other way..I'm a 72 year old hobbyist just thinning out my collecti...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

User Agreement Update

Today we announced an update to our User Agreement. You can review the User Agreement here and feel free to leave your questions for our Update team to review and reply to comments below! Please note that eBay experts will be present and engaging on ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.