2021 Spring Seller Update
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in 2021 Spring Seller Update

Category Changes

Mark the downfall of eBay in the Antiques and Collectibles market as May 2021. They are now consolidating so many of the categories that even More people that are tired of wading thru the junk will now have to search even harder because of the vast c...

NON PAYING BUYERS

Hello ebay??Its 2021 now, and it seems like you have not caught up with all of the new kids on the block.You are the OG of ecom, yet there is some serious, stale, tomfoolery going on! You are still my first choice though!Here are the new kids:Mercari...

Seller Guidance Improvements

In today’s update we announced the Terapeak Sourcing Insights tool will be available in Seller Hub, as well as other improvements being made available. You can read more about them here and feel free to leave your questions for our Update team to rev...

Unified Listing Experience

Today we discussed the new listing experience in further detail and are excited to have it be available to all sellers. This upgrade in background technology does more than just give listing a face-lift: it replaces the underlying code the system is ...

Category & Classification Changes

Each Seller Update we do some housekeeping to align our categories with industry standards, buyer expectations and to simplify our overall structure. You can read more about these upcoming adjustments here and if you have any questions please leave t...

Resolved! Ebay taking charge

Getting sick ad tired of ebay full control tactics! Ebay was great when they were America's on-line garage sale and before they decided to try to become another Amazon. I, for one, am not going for it. For starters, Ebay is NOT getting access to my c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 10 helpful

ebay Seller update

have you all read the new update. if not please read , i'm sure it will be more valuable for all our ebay community members. proud to be a ebay community member . thank you have a nice day( Wiki-store )

Item Specifics updates

Read more about the 2021 plan for Item Specifics here, including upcoming categories in which they will be required. Please leave your questions as a reply to this post so our experts can review and reply. Please note that eBay experts will be presen...

Automated eBay Options

Automated sellers and buyers do not exist, but personal communications and customer service should. Computer intelligence is an oxymoron when it comes to personal communications. Buyers sometimes face illness, business demands, family emergencies, an...

Resolved! Partial Refunds on Non-Returns

Currently i use Paypal exclusively and have had to perform any agreed upon partial refund through them as ebay has no option available for providing a partial payment for agreed upon refunds or partial refunds , say for postage refunds, or agreements...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful