Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cannot access the community menu on my device

I am on my desktop right now and can access the community. When I try to use the community on my device, I cannot. I click on menu and I get blank lines where the discussions, etc should be. There is a >> at the end of the blank line and when I click...

Resolved! Three video ads per page hijacking computers of those trying to surf eBay

CONGRATULATIONS on making eBay practically unusable, unless you're willing to listen to the cooling fan of your computer revving up and down as these ENDLESS ads just KEEP ON going. ENDLESS page freezes. NOTHING can be done to end this short of closi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Disappearing Drafts? Anyone else?

So I know I exactly how many new drafts I created yesterday because I just put in the titles, some of the item specifics, photos, prices and shipping info and the items are in sets of 10 in bags seated beside me. However, when I went in to begin typi...

Why Is Ebay's Site Not Encrypted (Secure) Yet?

Hi There-Does anyone know why eBay hasn't secured their website ?After the massive data breech back in 2014, you would think it would be a number one priority for them.Most shopping sites are secure nowadays. Heck, I was just on the Russian News site...

Page not responding message when trying to use the message system.

3 browsers and two different computers, all have the same error of "page not responding" when trying to use the ebay message system. It does work on the app surprisingly, I hate using the app though since it's functions are limited. Here's a link fro...

Unable to add items to my Watch List

For the last hour I have been unable to add items to my watch list at all. I have signed in and out to see if that would rectify the matter. It has not. I have cleared out my cookies. Still nothing. I have 21 things on my list, so I have more than am...

Corrupt copy of jQuery on ebaystatic.com breaks search

Several users of Australian Ebay have reported that parts of the ebay search interface don't work, symptoms include:Sort & view drop-downs no longer workImages past the first ten are not loadedSearch refinements do not apply when checkboxes/radio gro...

Why am I getting the "No URL" error message?

I have been on Ebay for a couple of hours. I thought I would list some items to sell and I could not get onto my All selling page. I clicked it and got "The requested URL "no URL" is invalid. I am unable to go anywhere on my page without getting this...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors