Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay shipping calculator GROSSLY OVER CHARGING UPS shipping rates & ebay is clueless!!!

Ebay has a known issue with the UPS shipping calculator for the last 2 weeks since the rate changes have gone up where it is constantly changing the amount calculated and mis calculating the UPS cost by many times as much as 2 times the amount it sho...

Trouble printing shipping labels

i am having trouble trying to reprint a shipping label. I get this error "Transport inbound I/O exception in Transaction: com.ebay.kernel.service.invocation.client.exception.ReceivingException: Socket read from ibdswebp-re-partner-nv.pb.com failed wi...

My listing keeps saving as a draft, won't list, HELP!

This is a Brand New account, and the first listing. I initially made the listing a week ago, and saved it to modify later on. I came back to it today, finished the modifications, and went to list it. Ebay looped me back to the seller dahsboard, and m...

Items available not updating

Seems there's another glitch... Listings that I'm editing for number of items available are not being updated properly. It doesnt matter if I increase or decrease the number, I have to always go back 3 or 4 times to ensure the count is ssaved. When t...

AUCTIONS DIAPPEARING FROM SEACH AFTER AUTOMATIC REVSIONS MADE TO THEM

Have noticed since May 23rd that 21 auctions had disappeard from searches. When I checked into each of the them I saw that an automatic revision had been made to them.The revision is:Item Specifics: - Return PolicyChanged Restocking Fee from No to --...

Unsold items: edit and relist it saving to draft is not saved in drafts on the seller page

I have seen many postings about disappearing drafts in the member to member support pages, but it seems nobody answers there, since only specific members are actually allowed to answer, and it's a dead zone! **bleep**? So much for Member to member su...

Taxes not being collected on sales even though checkbox is ticked and table set up

A few months ago, we seem to have had this issue as well. When we'd add new products, we would check the box to collect taxes at the bottom of the listing, and no matter how many times we revised, the box was always unchecked again when we went back ...

Active Content

So now you have to be able to code to list on ebay? This makes no sense. They keep sending me notices about my listings and when I check them on a device they look good to me. I simply go to sell an item and follow the listing instructions provided. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors