Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hey Big Brains At E-Bay, Please Explain This Mistake On Your Site!!!

Under site preferences, I can select: "Buyers with a negative feedback scoreBlock buyers who have a feedback score of -1-2-3 or lower. This requirement can help you avoid buyers who have received more negative than positive feedback from other eBay m...

Resolved! Date for printing shows Tuesday as first option instead of Monday

I am trying to print a label for today, MONDAY and the post office hasn't even opened yet. The first available date it shows is Tuesday to ship. Monday, today, is not a holiday so it should allow me to print with today's date as May 20, not the 21st....

Item Search Errors

When performing a search- ebay does not show all items for sale and at times lists search items that has nothing to do with the original search item. For example I am performing a search for a electronic 6BM8 vacuum tube and a Chinese hand bag shows ...

Checkout

I can not check it out.when I try to pay it credit card fails and paypal failsI have call paypal service by phone, they tell me system have some issuesTry to buy from another seller.but this happen to me since Friday(5/17), after one seller return my...

Hey developers!!

Could one of you look into why the request total from the seller is so darned difficult to find on the mobile app? It’s easy on the desktop or laptop but on the app, well it’s not there. How come? Please post your reply here so I can copy and paste t...

BEWARE: New Glitch that is HORRIBLE. Don't use Sell Similar!!!

Hey folks - I'm sure a lot of you are already aware, but I just wanted to put my story out there tonight to add to the pressure so that hopefully this gets fixed soon. DO NOT USE the sell similar feature for you sellers out there that list a lot of i...

shop listings do NOT show up on eBay website.

I am livid right now.I had a friend contact me who wanted to buy some items from my shop. She lives out of town. She said they were not there and asked if my shop was still open. It is indeed open and I pay a store fee so maybe this is why sales have...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Listings still active after they have been sold. And the Good til canceled is relisting sold items

Just noticed that the last 2 items I have sold are still active. The last item was a best offer I accepted and the person paid for. Ant the other was for an item that was a buy it now that sold last week and was automatically relisted.

New shipping label print page

The new updated page for purchasing and printing shipping labels has a few issues that may need to be looked into. On the purchase page it no longer shows the percentage amount for the seller discount for purchasing the label online. You have to look...

Too many tech issues for 1 month!!!!!!

Morning, I wanted to check with everyone to see that I am not the only one experiencing a an unusal number of issues this past month. I have been selling oon ebay since 2009, I had a the premier store for about 6 years and just over a month ago upgra...

Resolved! Can't switch off calculated shipping rule

Hi, I'm trying to update my shipping settings page (https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf), but it's not letting me remove calculated shipping rules—I want it to become "not specified." There's no way to just save it at "No discount" which is extremely frust...

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 8.19.29 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 8.19.37 AM.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors