Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is the site Slow & Glitchy or is it just me?

It took forever to type one listing this morning, slow and jumpy at the same time. I always use the long form. This forum has been really erratic too for the past few days.I cleared everything, ran updates, checked browser settings and drivers. Wonde...

Search returning results that have none of the words I entered.

I enter words into the search bar. Get hundreds of thousands of listings that have nothing to do with what I'm searching for. Put quotes around the words to get "exact" matches, and get thousands of listings - the vast majority of which do not have t...

Fees - One time Payment

Morning all Trying to make a periodic payment yet the new page will not allow and a big red banner shows :- `We ran into a problem. Please try again later.` Its hard work isnt it? Anyone any clues to sort please? Regards Big Mike

Ebay kicking me out during shipment

Just tonight, I am trying to ship items and ebay keeps kicking me out and making me log in again. This happens when:- I update the weight and select Update to update shipping price.- I select Purshase and print label, to generate shipping label.- The...

Send Offer Function Not Working?

On Ebay motors I'm trying to sell a car and I'm trying to send offer to the watchers of the sale but every time I go to hit send offer it comes up with 10 error codes. Hasn't been working for the past few days. Wondering if someone else if having thi...

flaged account

hihow are you doing? i hoppe you are goodon 1 jun my promoted listings are dead,can you help me to solve this problem what s have i to do ,thanks

Access Denied if ask to send message to seller in Resolution Center

if ask to send message to seller in Resolution Center received:Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.com/res/ItemNotReceived/SendMessage?" on this server.Reference #18.602d1402.1559501252.8b6c5a2I try to log out and log in...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Undisclosed international transaction fee from eBay Managed Payments

I was not aware that I would be charged an international transaction fee when I ordered a small item that would ship from Pomona, California. The eBay Managed Payment window accepted payment with a credit card to the seller account located in Hong Ko...

Clothing filter options are not working

For the past couple of weeks, every time I filter clothing searches by size/material/length/etc., the first few results are correct and the rest of the list is populated by random assortments of not what I'm looking for--entirely different sizes, sty...

Screenshot_20190505-190138_eBay.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors