Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"items" is in/on my Search box???

For some time now everytime I open EBay, in the "box" where you type in what you want to look for.....is the word "items", I have to delete it so I can enter my Search choice. I have not been able to find any help features that I can use to get it pe...

Dashboard not working?

Anyone else's dashboard for promoted listings not working? Earlier this morning, everything looked fine. I just checked and all of the counters are on zero....and it takes a long time for the page to load

I cannot check out on eBay.

I am attempting to check out and buy my purchase, but I keep getting the following screen: Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://pay.ebay.com/rxo?" on this server.Reference #18.6d60dc17.1567073768.55d8a6f What does this mean? I hav...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Not allowing me to list!! GLITCH!

I have spent 6 hours writing detailed listings only to NOT be able to list & I’m getting ready to go back to amazon & Etsy full time if this isn’t fixed! Message states I need to fill out the UPC field, yet there is no UPC on handmade items. EBay was...

FCF2167E-D7CC-46BF-96AC-F9DA76639436.png

Seller Hub Unavailable Fields Message At Top You Recently Updated Your Profile Payout Will Resume

Seller Hubs fields have unavailable and the top has a message. It states you recently updated your personal info on file. After we verify the updates requested from you, your payouts will restart. Except for I am not in managed payments nor did I upd...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

4 random pre auth charges?

Hi,I was charged 4 separate $1 charges from PP*EBAY. However, I haven't purchase anything for the last 2 months and the only thing I did purchase were stamps on this account. Should i be concerned? Is my account compromised?

I can't printing label worldwide shipping

Error message Something went wrong.Sorry, an error occurred while loading the page. Please try again.If you see this page again, please check you are using a supported browser version. See supported browsers. What can i do ?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Remove contact info and/or links to non-eBay websites from listings

All my fixed priced listings were 30 days prior to when ebay required each one to be GTC back in March. After 3 or 4 months without a sale, I decided to END some, and then relist them later so they would then be "Newly listed." I relisted 6 listings ...

Saved Searches not loading

Hi all! Anyone else noticing that their saved searches are not loading past the first "page" of items? Mine has been acting this for at least 4 days. I've tried multiple browsers and the issue persists. Any tips? Thanks!

Manage active listings

on the Manage active listings page there is an option to put the fields in you want it comes under "customise on the right of the page. once you click it gives the options and you click/check the ones you want....but when you come to save nothing hap...

Resolved! Missing printer and label receipt preferences on new (forced) label printing page

I was going to switch to sticky labels that have 2 per page, so to avoid wasting labels I turned off the print instructions half of the label page. Well I havent gotten the labels yet so when I went to print a new label I wanted to turn the print ins...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors