Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay website layout: extremely unpleasant!

Just a feedback from ebay website:Between account and help pages, you can find 3 different layoutsold? new? totally anoying; under the "My Account", the mostsensible part of the website, sometimes it leads to believe that i'm under a phishing/spoffed...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to report an item

Hello, im just informing that there is a bug maybe. Im unable to report someones item as there is no option to select when reporting. Please can someone fix this. Thanks

gg.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 15 helpful

Ebay cant keep it up!

Just joining the thousands(so far) in regards to ebays constant crashes. Page stays open for about 10 seconds then abrubtly closes. Hard to list and and make you money ebay if you keep doing this. Youd think with all the money theyre saving by cuttin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Where Did Followers Go?

I just happened to look at my profile page to see if I had any new followers - always nice to see a few more - and now there's nothing there. There used to be the followers icons, feedback count, etc - now zilch. Also, it looks like the list of who I...

Comics category issue

I use eBay to primarily list comic books. One of the categories I use is Collectibles > Comics > Modern Age (1992-Now) > Superhero > Star Wars. When I select this category and attempt to enter a Series name under Item Specifics, the only option eBay ...

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors